- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walking tour of Munich
- Join the Oktoberfest celebrations
Hear that? It's the German trifecta of beer, bratwurst and pretzels calling your name! That's something you just can't ignore. So, don your finest lederhosen (or dirndl), grab the nearest person to you and prepare to sing, dance and hug the night away at the world's biggest party in Munich. Note: table dancing is encouraged. On our Schickmeister adventure, you'll sleep it all off in cosy hotel accommodation.
Day 1 : Munich, Germany
Day 2 : Munich
Day 3 : Munich
Day 4 : Munich
- -3 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 3 Breakfasts
- 1 Dinner
- -Munich bike tour: from EUR 25
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from Munich are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Oktoberfest Schickmeister tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Oktoberfest Schickmeister tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 02 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Oktoberfest Schickmeister tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Oktoberfest Schickmeister tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.