- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
The largest beer festival in the world, it's no wonder why Oktoberfest draws millions of people every year to join in the celebrations. Make your own way to Munich for this epic festival, stay in a hostel near the festival grounds and experience a festival like no other. On opening weekend, the Mayor of Munich has the honour of tapping the first keg of beer, and then it’s time to party! Enjoy a huge, cold beer with Bavarian music played by the oompha band and eat a delicous bretzel. Prost!
Day 1: Munich
Day 2: Munich
Day 3: Munich
Day 4: Munich
- 3 nights in twin room, 4 bed and 6 bed dorms
- 3 Breakfasts
- Services of English speaking experienced tour leader.
- Any international flights to/from Munich are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Oktoberfest Opening Week-Dorm tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 30 today.
- Save US$ 20+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Oktoberfest Opening Week-Dorm tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 32 days before departure. For any departures within 02 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Oktoberfest Opening Week-Dorm tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Oktoberfest Opening Week-Dorm tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.