- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy all inclusive glamping package to Oktoberfest in Munich & its famous beer halls
- Experience our legendary campsite parties with games, live concerts, shows & DJs
- Comfortable accommodation in glamping tents
- Awesome guides and new best friends from all over the world
This glamping package offers the same famous Stoke Travel campsite experience, with some added luxury. The tents are bigger – big enough to stand in – and you’ll be sleeping on a comfortable bed. We’ll also include a mirror for you to remain as hot as possible for the duration of your stay, fitted sheets, a pillow for extra comfort, power outlets to charge your stuff and a nightlight to illuminate the whole situation. Throw in complimentary wifi and daily turndown service if you want to and you’ve got the closest thing to a hotel stay while benefiting from the campsite’s epic atmosphere.
As usual you will have our awesome guides show you how to get to – and experience – the Oktoberfest beer halls, not to mention our world-famous Stoketoberfest party, the biggest event outside the beer halls, fuelled by our legendary EUR 10 a day, open beer-and-sangria bar (optional).
The only thing better than experiencing Oktoberfest is experiencing it with Stoke Travel – who every year welcome more travellers than any other company and throw the wildest parties known to humankind. This package applies to solo, double or twin glamping. Just let us know after booking who your tent partner is if you haven't booked together.
Undoubtedly the best way to experience the world’s biggest beer festival, featuring the world’s tastiest beer (served by the litre), accompanied by hearty German cuisine.
Although at the first meetup things were a bit awkward with the other people going on the trip- I didn't know any of them- my favorite thing of all was how fast the group bonded and what a great atmosphere was created! On the way back just 2 days later we were all singing together in the bus, laughing over all the crazy stories and being the nightmare of the rest of the bus :P
The hotel was a lot better than I expected- unfortunately we were out partying too much to actually enjoy the sauna and hot tub, but the food buffets were ok- nothing special- and the location was great, right near the center of town so we could go out to the shops during the afternoon off and easily get home from the nights out!
The skiing was amazing and the staff during the trip really helped us out by arranging the transportation and equipment rental so we didn't have to stress about that or pay extra fees. A few things I didn't like were that on the mountain the food was quite expensive... I would have liked to have lunch included or a picnic or something like that offered as well, and that we had to wait over an hour one morning for another tour that was riding on the same bus, which made us lose a few good hours.
But my biggest regret was having too much of a good time in the mountain pub the staff suggested for aprs-ski, as I was too hungover to fully enjoy the last morning on the slopes, but I will never forget Cisco's <3 and all their crazy drinking games ;)
Overall an amazing weekend, am looking forward to my next trips like this.”
Day 1: First day at Stoketoberfest
Day 2: Second day in Stoketoberfest
Day 3: Third day at Stoketoberfest
Day 4: Stoketoberfest ends
- 3 Breakfasts
- 2 nights' accommodation in large solo or double/twin glamping tent that you can stand up in, for stretching, dressing & other activities
- Guides to direct you to the Oktoberfest beer halls (on public transport)
- Beds with inflatable mattresses with fitted bed sheets, pillows & sleeping bags
- Power & lighting, bedside table, mirror, bin & local newspaper
- Unlimited coffee, tea & hot chocolate day station
- WIFI (on request) and survival kit
- Lamazuna will provide you a reusable toothbrush, a solid toothpaste and a solid shampoo
- Stoke festival with an international vibe
- Pickup and drop-off. All transport during this trip
- International/domestic flights
- Germany visa charges
- Transport to and from Oktoberfest festival
- Travel insurance
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- EUR 10 a day beer-and-sangria bar
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 19+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationMETRO DIRECTIONS FROM THE AIRPORT: From Munich Flughafen Airport: Follow the signs to the train station. Take the S1 underground to Laim. At Laim, change over to the S2 in the direction of Peterhausen, getting off at Untermenzing. Then head out of the station to the bus stop and take the 164 bus which stops at the camping grounds: Campingplatz Obermenzing. WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: If you are travelling solo we will tent you with someone of the same sex. If you wish to room with your friends, email us at email@example.com The unlimited beer and sangria is only available on the campsite. There is a store, cafe, laundry facilities and vending machines onsite. WHAT TO BRING: Warm clothes (It gets quite chilly overnight) A charged battery pack (to get all those snaps #stoketoberfest @stoketravel) A rain poncho (Munich is notorious for everchanging weather!) A towel (we don't sell them onsite) Your passport Cash (for the beer halls and the campsite)