- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 15+ years old
- age_requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy the iconic Oktoberfest in Munich
- Experience our legendary campsite parties with games, live concerts, shows and DJs
- Meet your awesome guides and new friends from all over the world
- Accommodation, meals & guides included
Stoke Travel is the Oktoberfest experience of choice for travellers, students, expats and all the beer lovers who are young at heart and prefer their parties on the wild side. All you have to do is turn up; we’ll get the party started and fill it with literally 1000s of the best dance partners and drinking buddies from all over the planet.
Our awesome guides will show you how to get to – and experience – the Oktoberfest beer halls, not to mention our world-famous Stoketoberfest party, the biggest event outside the beer halls, fuelled by our legendary EUR 10-a-day (per person), open beer-and-sangria bar.
Although at the first meetup things were a bit awkward with the other people going on the trip- I didn't know any of them- my favorite thing of all was how fast the group bonded and what a great atmosphere was created! On the way back just 2 days later we were all singing together in the bus, laughing over all the crazy stories and being the nightmare of the rest of the bus :P
The hotel was a lot better than I expected- unfortunately we were out partying too much to actually enjoy the sauna and hot tub, but the food buffets were ok- nothing special- and the location was great, right near the center of town so we could go out to the shops during the afternoon off and easily get home from the nights out!
The skiing was amazing and the staff during the trip really helped us out by arranging the transportation and equipment rental so we didn't have to stress about that or pay extra fees. A few things I didn't like were that on the mountain the food was quite expensive... I would have liked to have lunch included or a picnic or something like that offered as well, and that we had to wait over an hour one morning for another tour that was riding on the same bus, which made us lose a few good hours.
But my biggest regret was having too much of a good time in the mountain pub the staff suggested for aprs-ski, as I was too hungover to fully enjoy the last morning on the slopes, but I will never forget Cisco's <3 and all their crazy drinking games ;)
Overall an amazing weekend, am looking forward to my next trips like this.”
Day 1: First day at Stoketoberfest
Day 2: Second day at Stoketoberfest
Day 3: Day Three at Stoketoberfest
Day 4: Last day at Stoketoberfest
- Meals: 3 breakfasts and 3 dinners. A hearty breakfast will be served every day and a warm dinner every night at the camp
- Guides to direct you to the Oktoberfest beer halls on public transport
- 3 nights accommodation in our campsite with pre-erected tents, mats and sleeping bags
- Unlimited beer and sangria
- Solo tent upgrade - whole stay
- Transport to and from Oktoberfest festival
- Pickup and drop-off
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationMetro directions from the airport: From Munich Flughafen Airport: Follow the signs to the train station. Take the S1 underground to Laim, where you need to change over to the S2 in the direction of Peterhausen, getting off at Untermenzing. You then head out of the station to the bus stop and take the 164 bus which stops at the camping grounds: Campingplatz Obermenzing. What you need to know: If you are travelling solo we will tent you with someone of the same sex If you wish to room with your friends, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org The unlimited beer and sangria is only available on the campsite There is a store, cafe, laundry facilities and vending machines onsite What to bring: Warm clothes (It gets quite chilly overnight) A charged battery pack (to get all those snaps #stoketoberfest @stoketravel) A rain poncho (Munich is notorious for its everchanging weather) A pillow (unless you've picked glamping, then we have you covered) A towel (we don't sell them onsite) Your passport Cash in euros for beer halls and the campsite