- Beer and drinks tasting
- Local culture
- Party and nightlife
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience the Iconic Oktoberfest in Munich and visit its famous beer halls
- Be part of the most outrageous campsite parties with games zones, live concerts & DJs
- Enjoy this experience with awesome guides and new friends from all over the world
Join us on this two-night, three-day bacchanalia for an unforgettable Oktoberfest. Make your way to our campsite in Munich on the first day of the tour. Bear in mind, our campsite is famous for the outrageous afterparties we host with our own live concerts, shows and DJs every weekend as well as games zones, artists and a shisha lounge.
Picture dancing on tables with your new-found best friends from all over the world to the sound of German oompah bands in the iconic Munich beer halls before heading back to our campsite for an even wilder afterparty.
Enjoy a hot breakfast to get fuelled up for a day of drinking and mayhem at the festival before your guides direct you into Oktoberfest on public transport. Picture dancing on tables with your new-found best friends from all over the world to the sound of German oompah bands in the iconic Munich beer halls before heading back to our campsite for a warm dinner and an even wilder afterparty.
Our awesome guides will show you how to get to – and experience – the Oktoberfest beer halls, not to mention our world-famous Stoketoberfest party, the biggest event outside the beer halls, fuelled by our legendary EUR10 a-day (per person) open beer-and-sangria bar.
Undoubtedly the best way to experience the world’s biggest beer festival, featuring the world’s tastiest beer (served by the litre), accompanied by hearty German cuisine.
Day 1: First day at Stoketoberfest
Day 2: Second day at Stoketoberfest
Day 3: Last day at Stoketoberfest
- Hot breakfast and dinner
- Guides to direct you to the Oktoberfest beer halls on public transport
- The Stoke festival within atmosphere with an international vibe
- 2 nights' accommodation in pre-erected tent with mattress and sleeping bag
- Unlimited beer and sangria p/d
- Solo Tent Upgrade for 2 days
- Munich Bike Tour
- Transport to and from Oktoberfest festival
- Pickup and drop-off
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationMETRO DIRECTIONS FROM THE AIRPORT: From Munich Flughafen airport. Follow the signs to the train station. Take the S1 underground to Laim, at Laim change over to the S2 in the direction of Peterhausen, getting off at Untermenzing. You then head out of the station to the bus stop and take the 164 bus which stops at the camping grounds: Campingplatz Obermenzing. WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: ● If you are travelling solo we will tent you with someone of the same sex. ● If you wish to room with your friends, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ● The unlimited beer and sangria is only available on the campsite. ● There is a store, cafe, laundry facilities and vending machines onsite. WHAT TO BRING: ● Warm clothes (It gets quite chilly overnight) ● A charged battery pack (to get all those snaps #stoketoberfest @stoketravel) ● A rain poncho (Munich is notorious for ever changing weather!) ● A pillow (unless you've picked glamping, then we have you covered) ● A towel (we don't sell them onsite) ● Your passport ● Cash (€ for the beer halls and the campsite