- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Gir National Park Search for Asiatic lions and other wildlife amongst the forests and valleys of the park
- Ahmedabad Take a heritage walk around the city's main sites and visit Gandhi's ashram
- Great Rann of Kutch Explore the saltpan landscape and visit local tribal communities
- Shatrunjaya Hill Discover the sacred hill covered by hundreds of Jain temples
Dotted with walled cities and small characterful villages, Gujarat is a corner of western India well worth exploring. Amongst unique experiences in the region, this trip visits Gir National Park in search of the rear Aisatic lion and travels to the salt pan scenery in of the Rann of Kutch. Gir National Park -Search for Asiatic lions and other wildlife amongst the forests and valleys of the park Ahmedabad - Take a heritage walk around the city's main sites and visit Gandhi's ashram Mumbai - Sightseeing tour including visit to Dharavi, the 'Slumdog Millionaire' quarter
Day 1 : Join trip in Mumbai
Day 2 : Continue exploring Mumbai and take the afternoon train to Vadodara
Day 3 : Explore the UNESCO sites of Champaner - Pavagadh, drive to Ahmedabad
Day 4 : Heritage walk of Ahmedabad and visit to Gandhi's Ashram
Day 5 : Drive to Bajana via the Sun temple at Modhera and the Queen's Stepwell at Rani Ki Vav
Day 6 : Explore the Little Rann of Kutch and continue to Bhuj
Day 7 : Discover the landscapes of the Great Rann of Kutch and meet the nearby tribal communities
Day 8 : Drive to Jamnagar via tribal villages and visit the Bala Hanuman Temple
Day 9 : Walk around the Lakhota Lake and drive to the holy city of Dwarka
Day 10 : Drive to Gir National Park and begin our search for Asiatic Lions
Day 11 : Early morning Safari in Gir National Park, drive to Bhavnagar
Day 12 : Visit the spectacular Hill temples of Shatrunjaya
Day 13 : Trip ends in Ahmedabad
- The Sahil Hotel Mumbai (1 night)
- The Fern Residency Vadodara (1 night)
- Welcome Heritage Mani Mansion (3 nights)
- Royal Safari Camp (1 night)
- Kutch Safari Lodge (2 nights)
- Anaya Beacon Hotel (1 night)
- The Fern Sattva Hotel (1 night)
- Lion Safari Camp (1 night)
- The Fern Bhavnagar (1 night)
- 12 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Safari Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Mumbai and from Ahmedabad are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tribes and Wildlife of Gujarat tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 78+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tribes and Wildlife of Gujarat tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 December 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tribes and Wildlife of Gujarat tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tribes and Wildlife of Gujarat tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.