- duration 13 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Gir National Park Search for Asiatic lions and other wildlife amongst the forests and valleys of the park
- Ahmedabad Take a heritage walk around the city's main sites and visit Gandhi's ashram
- Great Rann of Kutch Explore the saltpan landscape and visit local tribal communities
- Shatrunjaya Hill Discover the sacred hill covered by hundreds of Jain temples
Dotted with walled cities and small characterful villages, Gujarat is a corner of western India well worth exploring. Amongst unique experiences in the region, this trip visits Gir National Park in search of the rear Aisatic lion and travels to the salt pan scenery in of the Rann of Kutch. Gir National Park -Search for Asiatic lions and other wildlife amongst the forests and valleys of the park Ahmedabad - Take a heritage walk around the city's main sites and visit Gandhi's ashram Mumbai - Sightseeing tour including visit to Dharavi, the 'Slumdog Millionaire' quarter
Day 1 : Join Trip in Mumbai and start discovering this dynamic city
Day 2 : Continue exploring Mumbai and take the afternoon train to Vadodara
Day 3 : Explore the UNESCO sites of Champaner - Pavagadh, drive to Ahmedabad
Day 4 : Heritage walk of Ahmedabad and visit to Gandhi's Ashram
Day 5 : Drive to Bajana via the Sun temple at Modhera and the Queen's Stepwell at Rani Ki Vav
Day 6 : Explore the Little Rann of Kutch and continue to Bhuj
Day 7 : Discover the landscapes of the Great Rann of Kutch and meet the nearby tribal communities
Day 8 : Drive to Jamnagar via tribal villages and visit the Bala Hanuman Temple
Day 9 : Walk around the Lakhota Lake and drive to the holy city of Dwarka
Day 10 : Drive to Gir National Park and begin our search for Asiatic Lions
Day 11 : Early morning Safari in Gir National Park, drive to Bhavnagar
Day 12 : Visit the spectacular Hill temples of Shatrunjaya
Day 13 : Trip ends in Ahmedabad
- 12 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 3 Dinner
- 11 nights comfortable hotel
- 1 night comfortable tented camp
- Bus, 4WD, Train
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s), Local Guide(s), Safari Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Mumbai and from Ahmedabad are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tribes and Wildlife of Gujarat tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Explore. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 95 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 63 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 180 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 18 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Tribes and Wildlife of Gujarat tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tribes and Wildlife of Gujarat tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.