- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Mumbai, India's financial powerhouse
- See Mumbai's major highlights, including Elephanta Caves & Gateway of India
- Visit Goa, known for its tranquil beaches and laidback atmosphere
Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Mumbai and see some of the city's main highlights on the second day of the tour before flying to Goa (own expense, not included in the tour price), India's popular beach resort area and holiday destination.
Spend two days in Goa sprawling on the beach or exploring the surrounding areas before it is time to head home. Stay in 3-star hotels or similar during this trip and go out on your sightseeing tour in a private vehicle accompanied by a professional, English-speaking driver. Please note that entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary are not included in the tour price and must be paid for by the travellers themselves. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arrival in Mumbai
Day 2: Mumbai sightseeing tour
Day 3: Mumbai - Goa (by flight)
Day 4: Free day in Goa
Day 5: Free day in Goa continues
Day 6: Goa departure
- Meals: 5 breakfast
- Accommodation: Basic-category rooms in a 3-star hotel or similar on a twin room basis
- An English-speaking, local guide in Mumbai only
- Transport: Pickup and drop off. An air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver during the sightseeing tour. Boat trip to and from Elephanta Caves to the Gateway of India
- One mineral water bottle per person per day.
- All currently applicable taxes, including GST
- Airfare (international and domestic) including the Mumbai - Goa flight tickets
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Mandatory gala dinner during Christmas and New Year Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone bills, laundry, shopping, etc
- Charges, telephone bills, drinks, shopping, etc
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationHealth & Safety Measures: In the wake of the ensuing COVID crisis, we have re-invented our hygiene protocols and have taken concrete steps along with training our guides, drivers, representatives and other staff at our destinations’ offices. So, we are fully prepared for your safe travel. 1. Hotels will conduct thermal screening of guests, baggage screening, maintaining kitchen hygiene, smooth check-in and check-out process along with daily cleaning of rooms. 2. Our drivers/representatives will be wearing masks, using hand sanitizers & gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. The vehicles too will be sanitized on a daily basis. 3. Our guides will be wearing masks and using hand sanitizers, gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. 4. All public places at Airports/Railway Stations/Restaurants and other assisting staff therein shall be governed by the regulations laid down for the prevention of COVID 19. 5. Extensive COVID-19 Health & Safety guidelines recommended by the World Health Organisation shall be strictly adhered to. 6. All our partners will strictly follow the social distancing protocol as mandated by the Government. 7. Safety kits will be provided to all the guests, including a sanitizer, gloves, and a mask, before the commencement of the tour. 8. Our focus shall be on providing customized and private tours to ensure the safety and health of our guests. 9. E-Documents will be provided for the trip such as Confirmation Status/Hotel Vouchers/Itinerary/Invoice etc. Note: The prices will not be valid from 14 December - 10 January due to extra additional Christmas, New Year charges. We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- What are some of the most popular tourist destinations in India?
- How many days are sufficient for an India tour?
- What are some of the tourist scams that I need to know about before visiting India?
Is India a safe place for tourists?
India is generally safe for tourists. However, petty crimes, such as pickpocketing and purse snatching, are common. Tourists tend to be targeted in busy tourist areas, and petty crime frequently occurs on public transportation and overnight trains. Be aware of your surroundings and take care to avoid potentially risky situations.