Looking for available travel experts
Top Multiday Tours in 2018/2019
168 Multiday Tours
- Stunning wild and remote scenery .
- Trek Broad Peak and Gilkey Memorial (just below K2 Base Camp).
- Spectacular mountain vistas.
|Jun 29||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 20||Only 8 seats left|
- Visit three astonishing capital cities - Kyiv, Minsk and Chisinau.
- Sightseeing in Tiraspol and Transnistria.
- Tour to the Carpathian mountains and get acquainted with the Hutsul people.
We invite you on a once in a lifetime experience to discover three amazing countries ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Minsk/Kyiv
- Operator JC Travel Ukraine
- Tour Type Group Tour
SavingUS$ 218From US$ 4,350 US$ 4,133 19 days View Tour
- Trek the classic Inca Trail to the Sun Gate for the iconic view of Machu Picchu.
- Climb Inca steps to the top of Dead Woman's Pass (4215m).
- Have a guided tour of Machu Picchu before the crowds arrive.
|Nov 29||Only 8 seats left|
|Dec 20||Only 8 seats left|
- Experience the rhythm and colour of Rio de Janeiro.
- Stroll Paraty's colonial cobblestone streets.
- Spot a wealth of wildlife in the Pantanal wetlands.
SavingUS$ 64From US$ 1,216 19 days View Tour
|Dec 15||10+ seats left|
|Mar 6||10+ seats left|
- Trekking the Highest Mountain of Africa.
- Perfect Option for Those with Just 6 Days.
- Easy to Acclimatize and Better Chances of Successful Climb.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Machu Picchu to discover the ruins .
- Visit the Sacred Valley, including Pisac and Ollantaytambo .
- Explore the museums and churches of the ancient Inca capital, Cuzco .
|Apr 5||Only 8 seats left|
|Apr 19||Only 8 seats left|
- Remote full-service camping trek through the beautiful Vilcabamba Range.
- Walk on the classic Inca Trail and enjoy a guided tour of Machu Picchu.
- Spectacular views of Mt Salcantay (6271m) and its glaciers.
- Quiet trekking trails (without the permit and other restrictions that are imposed on the Inca Trail).
- Choquequirao - larger than, and one of the best-preserved Inca ruins after Machu Picchu.
- Diversity of scenery; from cloud forests and canyons to high passes and 6000m peaks of the Vilcabamba Range.
|May 5||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 9||Only 8 seats left|
- Trek the classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, plus have an early morning tour of the ruins.
- Spend three nights deep in the Amazon Rainforest.
- Explore Lake Titicaca, with a homestay on one of its islands.
|Apr 6||Only 8 seats left|
|Apr 13||Only 8 seats left|
- Kick things off in frenetic and festive Rio, an essential destination on any Brazil itinerary.
- Stroll the cobbled streets of gorgeous former diamond- and gold-mining towns such as Ouro Preto and Lencois, both awash with colourful architecture.
- Step inside a virtual time warp in Brazil’s capital, Brasilia, a city that displays a fascinating 1960s vision of the future.
SavingUS$ 74From US$ 1,411 17 days View Tour
|Mar 6||10+ seats left|
|Aug 3||10+ seats left|
- Quaff locally produced wine in Cafayate.
- Opt to explore the Pampas on horseback.
- Tantalise tastebuds at a traditional Argentine barbecue.
SavingUS$ 76From US$ 1,439 21 days View Tour
|Dec 20||10+ seats left|
|Jan 22||10+ seats left|
- Hike up Table Mountain.
- Challenge yourself on the Alexandria Trail.
- Go on a safari in Addo National Park.
|Feb 10||Only 8 seats left|
|Apr 14||Only 8 seats left|
- A fantastic eight-day route, carefully designed to maximise time in remote wilderness.
- Extra day to aid acclimatisation.
- To stand on top of the largest freestanding mountain in the world - Kilimanjaro.
|Dec 27||Only 5 seats left|
|Jan 13||Only 8 seats left|
- Hike to Takstang (Tiger's Nest) Monastery, the most photographed site in Bhutan.
- Visit where Guru Padmasambhava landed on the back of a tiger in the 8th century.
- Explore Thimpu, the capital city of Bhutan.
- Discover the spirit of cosmopolitan Santiago.
- Travel through the heart of Chile's wine country.
- Enjoy action-packed fun in Pucon.
SavingUS$ 106From US$ 2,014 23 days View Tour
|Feb 15||10+ seats left|
|Oct 1||10+ seats left|
- Big 5 wildlife encounters in the Kruger National Park, South Africa’s premier game reserve.
- Explore Cape Town with its many spectacular attractions, such as the Cape Peninsula.
- The splendour of the Garden Route with its stunning mountains, lagoons, forests & beaches.
- Summit Mt Rysy (2,499m), Poland's highest mountain.
- Spend a night in the picturesque folk town of Zakopane.
- Experience the change of landscape from the Western to the Eastern Tatras.
|Jun 22||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 13||Only 8 seats left|
- Visit Los Glaciares National Park.
- Tour Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Stay 2 nights in El Calafate.
- Referred to as the "Whiskey route", it is better suited for the more adventurous hiker.
- The route offers some truly beautiful and varied scenery.
- Experience an adventure in Patagonia.
- Visit the Patagonia Lake District.
- Kayak or mountain bike in Bariloche.
- Visit El Calafate and El Chalten.
- Tour the amazing Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Hike Mount Fitz Roy.
- Total eclipse at Jachal .
- Wine tasting in Mendoza.
- Visit 2 national parks (El Leoncito and Talampaya) .
|Jun 24||Only 7 seats left|
- Walk the classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Free time to explore the old Inca capital, Cuzco.
- See the Nazca Lines in the coastal desert.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results