Looking for available travel experts
Top Multiday Tours in 2018/2019
179 Multiday Tours
- Stunning wild and remote scenery .
- Trek Broad Peak and K2 Base Camps.
- Spectacular mountain vistas.
From US$ 4,605 21 days View Tour
|Jun 29||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 20||Only 8 seats left|
- Visit three astonishing capital cities - Kyiv, Minsk and Chisinau.
- Sightseeing in Tiraspol and Transnistria.
- Tour to the Carpathian mountains and get acquainted with the Gutsul people.
- Trek the classic Inca Trail to the Sun Gate for the iconic view of Machu Picchu.
- Climb Inca steps to the top of Dead Woman's Pass (4215m).
- Have a guided tour of Machu Picchu before the crowds arrive.
From US$ 1,099 9 days View Tour
|Sep 28||Only 2 seats left|
|Oct 11||Only 1 seat left|
- Experience the rhythm and colour of Rio de Janeiro.
- Stroll Paraty's colonial cobblestone streets.
- Spot a wealth of wildlife in the Pantanal wetlands.
From US$ 1,280 19 days View Tour
|Dec 15||10+ seats left|
|Mar 6||10+ seats left|
- Trekking the Highest Mountain of Africa.
- Perfect Option for Those with Just 6 Days.
- Easy to Acclimatize and Better Chances of Successful Climb.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Machu Picchu to discover the ruins .
- Visit the Sacred Valley, including Pisac and Ollantaytambo .
- Explore the museums and churches of the ancient Inca capital, Cuzco .
From US$ 2,215 9 days View Tour
|Oct 12||Only 1 seat left|
|Nov 9||Only 2 seats left|
- Remote full-service camping trek through the beautiful Vilcabamba Range.
- Walk on the classic Inca Trail and enjoy a guided tour of Machu Picchu.
- Spectacular views of Mt Salcantay (6271m) and its glaciers.
- Quiet trekking trails (without the permit and other restrictions that are imposed on the Inca Trail).
- Choquequirao - larger than, and one of the best-preserved Inca ruins after Machu Picchu.
- Diversity of scenery; from cloud forests and canyons to high passes and 6000m peaks of the Vilcabamba Range.
From US$ 2,165 13 days View Tour
|Oct 28||Only 1 seat left|
|May 5||Only 8 seats left|
- Trek the classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, plus have an early morning tour of the ruins.
- Spend three nights deep in the Amazon Rainforest.
- Explore Lake Titicaca, with a homestay on one of its islands.
From US$ 3,405 15 days View Tour
|Oct 6||Only 5 seats left|
|Apr 6||Only 8 seats left|
- Kick things off in frenetic and festive Rio, an essential destination on any Brazil itinerary.
- Stroll the cobbled streets of gorgeous former diamond- and gold-mining towns such as Ouro Preto and Lencois, both awash with colourful architecture.
- Step inside a virtual time warp in Brazil’s capital, Brasilia, a city that displays a fascinating 1960s vision of the future.
From US$ 1,485 17 days View Tour
|Mar 6||10+ seats left|
|Aug 3||10+ seats left|
- Quaff locally produced wine in Cafayate.
- Opt to explore the Pampas on horseback.
- Tantalise tastebuds at a traditional Argentine barbecue.
From US$ 1,515 21 days View Tour
|Oct 8||10+ seats left|
|Dec 20||10+ seats left|
- Hike up Table Mountain.
- Challenge yourself on the Alexandria Trail.
- Go on a safari in Addo National Park.
From US$ 3,485 14 days View Tour
|Oct 21||Only 3 seats left|
|Feb 10||Only 8 seats left|
- A fantastic eight-day route, carefully designed to maximise time in remote wilderness.
- Extra day to aid acclimatisation.
- To stand on top of the largest freestanding mountain in the world - Kilimanjaro.
From US$ 4,335 10 days View Tour
|Oct 18||Only 3 seats left|
|Dec 27||Only 8 seats left|
- Hike to Takstang (Tiger's Nest) Monastery, the most photographed site in Bhutan.
- Visit where Guru Padmasambhava landed on the back of a tiger in the 8th century.
- Explore Thimpu, the capital city of Bhutan.
- Discover the spirit of cosmopolitan Santiago.
- Travel through the heart of Chile's wine country.
- Enjoy action-packed fun in Pucon.
From US$ 2,110 23 days View Tour
|Sep 28||10+ seats left|
|Oct 14||10+ seats left|
- Big 5 wildlife encounters in the Kruger National Park, South Africa’s premier game reserve.
- Explore Cape Town with its many spectacular attractions, such as the Cape Peninsula.
- The splendour of the Garden Route with its stunning mountains, lagoons, forests & beaches.
From US$ 1,885 11 days View Tour
- Summit Mt Rysy (2,499m), Poland's highest mountain.
- Spend a night in the picturesque folk town of Zakopane.
- Discover the splendours of Krakow.
From US$ 1,545 9 days View Tour
|Jun 22||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 13||Only 8 seats left|
- Visit Los Glaciares National Park.
- Tour Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Stay 2 nights in El Calafate.
- Referred to as the "Whiskey route", it is better suited for the more adventurous hiker.
- The route offers some truly beautiful and varied scenery.
- Experience an adventure in Patagonia.
- Visit the Patagonia Lake District.
- Kayak or mountain bike in Bariloche.
From US$ 516 4 days View Tour
- Visit El Calafate and El Chalten.
- Tour the amazing Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Hike Mount Fitz Roy.
- Total eclipse at Jachal .
- Wine tasting in Mendoza.
- Visit 2 national parks (El Leoncito and Talampaya) .
From US$ 4,725 12 days View Tour
|Jun 24||Only 8 seats left|
- Walk the classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Free time to explore the old Inca capital, Cuzco.
- See the Nazca Lines in the coastal desert.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results