Looking for available travel experts
Top Multiday Tours in 2018/2019
164 Multiday Tours
- Stunning wild and remote scenery .
- Trek Broad Peak and Gilkey Memorial (just below K2 Base Camp).
- Spectacular mountain vistas.
SaveUS$ 225From US$ 4,495 21 days View Tour
|Jun 29||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 20||Only 8 seats left|
- Visit three astonishing capital cities - Kyiv, Minsk and Chisinau.
- Sightseeing in Tiraspol and Transnistria.
- Tour to the Carpathian mountains and get acquainted with the Hutsul people.
We invite you on a once in a lifetime experience to discover three amazing countries ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Minsk/Kyiv
- Operator JC Travel Ukraine
- Tour Type Group Tour
SavingUS$ 218From US$ 4,350 US$ 4,132 19 days View Tour
- Trek the classic Inca Trail to the Sun Gate for the iconic view of Machu Picchu.
- Climb Inca steps to the top of Dead Woman's Pass (4215m).
- Have a guided tour of Machu Picchu before the crowds arrive.
SaveUS$ 85From US$ 1,705 9 days View Tour
|Dec 20||Only 8 seats left|
|Dec 27||Only 5 seats left|
- Experience the rhythm and colour of Rio de Janeiro.
- Stroll Paraty's colonial cobblestone streets.
- Spot a wealth of wildlife in the Pantanal wetlands.
SavingUS$ 65From US$ 1,240 19 days View Tour
|Mar 6||10+ seats left|
|Oct 7||10+ seats left|
- Trekking the Highest Mountain of Africa.
- Perfect Option for Those with Just 6 Days.
- Easy to Acclimatize and Better Chances of Successful Climb.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Machu Picchu to discover the ruins .
- Visit the Sacred Valley, including Pisac and Ollantaytambo .
- Explore the museums and churches of the ancient Inca capital, Cuzco .
SaveUS$ 112From US$ 2,245 9 days View Tour
|Apr 5||Only 8 seats left|
|Apr 19||Only 8 seats left|
- Remote full-service camping trek through the beautiful Vilcabamba Range.
- Walk on the classic Inca Trail and enjoy a guided tour of Machu Picchu.
- Spectacular views of Mt Salcantay (6271m) and its glaciers.
SaveUS$ 116From US$ 2,325 14 days View Tour
|May 5||Only 1 seat left|
|May 19||Only 1 seat left|
- Quiet trekking trails (without the permit and other restrictions that are imposed on the Inca Trail).
- Choquequirao - larger than, and one of the best-preserved Inca ruins after Machu Picchu.
- Diversity of scenery; from cloud forests and canyons to high passes and 6000m peaks of the Vilcabamba Range.
SaveUS$ 112From US$ 2,235 13 days View Tour
|May 5||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 9||Only 8 seats left|
- Trek the classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, plus have an early morning tour of the ruins.
- Spend three nights deep in the Amazon Rainforest.
- Explore Lake Titicaca, with a homestay on one of its islands.
SaveUS$ 174From US$ 3,485 15 days View Tour
|Apr 6||Only 8 seats left|
|Apr 13||Only 8 seats left|
- Kick things off in frenetic and festive Rio, an essential destination on any Brazil itinerary.
- Stroll the cobbled streets of gorgeous former diamond- and gold-mining towns such as Ouro Preto and Lencois, both awash with colourful architecture.
- Step inside a virtual time warp in Brazil’s capital, Brasilia, a city that displays a fascinating 1960s vision of the future.
SavingUS$ 74From US$ 1,411 17 days View Tour
|Mar 6||10+ seats left|
|Aug 3||10+ seats left|
- Quaff locally produced wine in Cafayate.
- Opt to explore the Pampas on horseback.
- Tantalise tastebuds at a traditional Argentine barbecue.
SavingUS$ 76From US$ 1,439 21 days View Tour
|Dec 20||10+ seats left|
|Jan 22||10+ seats left|
- Hike up Table Mountain.
- Challenge yourself on the Alexandria Trail.
- Go on a safari in Addo National Park.
SaveUS$ 163From US$ 3,255 14 days View Tour
|Feb 10||Only 1 seat left|
|Apr 14||Only 8 seats left|
- A fantastic eight-day route, carefully designed to maximise time in remote wilderness.
- Extra day to aid acclimatisation.
- To stand on top of the largest freestanding mountain in the world - Kilimanjaro.
SaveUS$ 209From US$ 4,185 10 days View Tour
|Dec 27||Only 8 seats left|
|Jan 13||Only 8 seats left|
- Hike to Takstang (Tiger's Nest) Monastery, the most photographed site in Bhutan.
- Visit where Guru Padmasambhava landed on the back of a tiger in the 8th century.
- Explore Thimpu, the capital city of Bhutan.
- Discover the spirit of cosmopolitan Santiago.
- Travel through the heart of Chile's wine country.
- Enjoy action-packed fun in Pucon.
SavingUS$ 109From US$ 2,061 23 days View Tour
|Oct 1||10+ seats left|
|Nov 4||10+ seats left|
- Big 5 wildlife encounters in the Kruger National Park, South Africa’s premier game reserve.
- Explore Cape Town with its many spectacular attractions, such as the Cape Peninsula.
- The splendour of the Garden Route with its stunning mountains, lagoons, forests & beaches.
- Summit Mt Rysy (2,499m), Poland's highest mountain.
- Spend a night in the picturesque folk town of Zakopane.
- Experience the change of landscape from the Western to the Eastern Tatras.
SaveUS$ 60From US$ 1,205 8 days View Tour
|Jun 22||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 13||Only 8 seats left|
- Visit Los Glaciares National Park.
- Tour Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Stay 2 nights in El Calafate.
- Referred to as the "Whiskey route", it is better suited for the more adventurous hiker.
- The route offers some truly beautiful and varied scenery.
- Experience an adventure in Patagonia.
- Visit the Patagonia Lake District.
- Kayak or mountain bike in Bariloche.
- Visit El Calafate and El Chalten.
- Tour the amazing Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Hike Mount Fitz Roy.
- Total eclipse at Jachal .
- Wine tasting in Mendoza.
- Visit 2 national parks (El Leoncito and Talampaya) .
SaveUS$ 207From US$ 4,149 12 days View Tour
|Jun 24||Only 3 seats left|
- Walk the classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Free time to explore the old Inca capital, Cuzco.
- See the Nazca Lines in the coastal desert.
SaveUS$ 143From US$ 2,865 15 days View Tour
|Mar 30||Only 8 seats left|
|Apr 20||Only 8 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results