Looking for available travel experts
Mount Meru Trekking Tours 2019/2020
4 Trekking Tours
- Experience unparalleled wonders of the wild as well as the beautiful landscape.
- Embrace Zanzibar's rich history and vibrant culture and also a romantic destination.
- Experience the coral gardens, appreciated by the scuba divers and snorkelers.
- This tour starts and ends in Arusha (Tanzania).
- You'll visit Arusha National Park.
- Hiking/walking on Mount Meru.
- Witness throngs of wildebeest thundering across the savanna during the Great Migration.
- Enjoy the wide ecological diversity and varied habitats that range from Lake Nakuru.
- The breathtaking scenery, complete with towering cliffs, gorges, rock towers, volcanoes.
Enjoy this 11-day tour in two of the most famous safari countries, Kenya and Tanzania ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Nairobi/Zanzibar View Map
- Operator Blue Ocean Safaris
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Mt Meru is the 5th highest mountain in Africa and is only 70 km from Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Mount Meru is an active (but dormant) volcano located north of Arusha in Tanzania.
- The route passes over watercourse, parkland, montane forest, heather zone and moorland.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results