Looking for available travel experts
15 Trips by Mount Adventure HolidaysLekhnath Marg,, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Explore two base camps in Kanchenjunga: Makalu and Everest.
- Trek to Pangpema base camp at 5100m.
- Discover different local ethnic communities such as Rai and Limbu.
- Follow the epic trail through the alpine region.
- Pass through Sherpa valleys and learn about Buddhist culture.
- See the alpine flora and fauna.
- Get spectacular views of many mountains including a sunrise view from Poon Hill at 3210m.
- Pass through many villages of different ethnic groups, cultures and traditions.
- Walk through beautiful Rhododendron forests.
- Venture into a remote part of Nepal that few travelers get to see.
- Stay in ancient villages that have seen little change over the centuries.
- Experience a part of the Tibetan plateau that extends down into Nepal.
- Witness majestic views of Ganesh Himal (7,422m) & Mt.
- Explore the exotic Tsum Valley.
- Discover Tibetan Buddhist culture with locals with Tibetan origin in the Tsum Valley.
- Witness panoramic views of Langtang Himal Range.
- Experience the mixed Tibetain lifestyles and local Tamang culture.
- Visit a yak cheese factory at Kyanzin Gumpa.
- Follow this epic trail through the alpine region.
- Enjoy the magnificent views of the Himalayas.
- Includes a full day to explore Namche Bazaar.
- Walk through alpine trees and thick forests.
- Panoramic views of snow-capped mountains including Langtang and Ganesh Himalaya Range.
- Experience beautiful Tamang villages including Gatlang, Somdang, Tipling.
- See Everest from a unique angle, it’s eastern Kangshung face.
- Gain views of eastern Nepal, as far away as Kanchenjunga.
- Witness the rural life of Nepal’s distinct Rai and Sherpa culture.
- Enjoy a trail far less crowded than its more well known peers.
- The trek is full of wild, remote and unique culture..
- The trailhead is reached over land, avoiding the need for domestic flights.
- Panoramic views of the Kanchenjunga, Makalu and Kumbhakarna peaks.
- Explore remote places of Nepal and discover the local culture.
- Visit the green tea garden at Ilam and the local cheese factory.
- Enjoy a short but sweet Hyolmo Sherpa culture trek.
- See the oldest Buddhist Stupa.
- Explore the Sherpa culture and traditions.
- Pass through typical Sherpa villages and see the unique culture.
- Enjoy stunning views of major mountains such as Everest, Lhotse and Kanchenjunga.
- Watch for the high-altitude Yak on the way to Mera Peak.
- Ride the jeep tracks and trails around Kathmandu by bike..
- Enjoy technical challenges along jungle and single track..
- Meet Newar and Tamang villagers..
- Explore the sleeping statue of the Hindu secret god Bishnu at Budhanilkantha.
- See a Buddhist monastery specially for female priests at Nagi Gumpa.
- Typical Tamang ethnic group village at Mulkharka.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results