- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Fantastic variety of terrain
- Stunning remote scenery
- Unique accommodation
The shores of frozen Lake Mosvatn, on the edge of the Hardangervidda National Park, is our beautiful base for this week of isolated off track skiing. All from the doorstep of our historic accommodation. Setting out across the frozen lake, we explore the winter landscape and have the chance to develop both confidence and skill while discovering new routes and trails every day. The skiing will be off-track, the only tracks you are likely to see will be those of elk or reindeer.
Day 1: Start Mosstrond.
Day 2: Start of six days of cross-country skiing
Day 3: Tour to Dalstudden
Day 4: Tour to Laksanuten
Day 5: Tour to Tjorndalen
Day 6: Tours similar to previous days
Day 7: Tours similar to previous days
Day 8: End Mosstrond
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 6 packed lunches and 7 dinners included
- Transfer for group flights
- 7 nights at the Mosstrond Turisthytte with shared facilities
- 6 days guided cross-country skiing
- Group normally 4 to 12, plus leader. Min age 16 yrs
- Travel by bus, taxi and snowmobile
- Skis, boots and poles
- Any international flights to/from Mosstrond are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cross-country Skiing: Mosstrond tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 68+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cross-country Skiing: Mosstrond tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 195 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 06 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cross-country Skiing: Mosstrond tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cross-country Skiing: Mosstrond tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.