Six-Day Kilimanjaro Climb: Machame Route
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7-85 yrs
- max group size 25
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-24581
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, French, German, Spanish
- Machame offers the best route for acclimatization
- Enjoy the climb through forest, moorland and desert
- Spot the black &white color Monkey
- Incredible scenery and higher rate of getting to the summit
Day 1: Machame Gate – Machame Camp
Day 2: Machame camp – Shira camp
Day 3: Shira - Lava Tower - Barranco camp
Day 4: Barranco camp - Barafu camp
Day 5: Barafu camp - Uhuru peak - Mweka
Day 6: Mweka camp - Mweka gate
- 6 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches and 5 Dinners
- Private transport to & from Kilimanjaro International Airport to your accommodations in Moshi
- 2 nights of accommodation in Moshi [before and afater safari]
- Transportation to & from the Kilimanjaro gate
- Park entry fees
- Camping fees
- Team Kilimanjaro rescue fees
- 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- 4 season Mountain tents
- Double layered sleeping mats
- Friendly and professional mountain guides, cook and porters
- 3 Hot meals daily while on the Mountain
- Enough treated & filtered drinking water throughout the trek
- Hot water for washing
- Fair wages for the mountain crew as approved by the Kilimanjaro National Park Authority (KINAPA), Kilimanjaro Association of Tour Operators (KIATO)
- Government taxes
- Portable oxygen tanks & ox meter
- Emergency first aid kit
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Tips for guides, porters and cook
I would just like to take the opportunity to thank you for being such a valued guest. I am so happy to see that you had enjoyed your experience with Kilisa tours Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff
It is always so nice to receive such feedback as we work hard to ensure that our guest have lovely experience with us
Your opinion is of great value to us as we constantly strive to improve our services year by year.
experience holiday here with us.
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
When is the great wildebeest migration?
The great wildebeest migration starts anytime between late April and early June. And if you are interested in seeing the grand spectacle of wildebeest crossing the Grumeti or Mara Rivers, you should plan your trip around late July or early August. However, it is important to note that the timing of herd movements can vary.
Is Tanzania a family-friendly safari destination?
Tanzania is an excellent safari destination for families. The country has one of the most diverse wildlife populations in Africa, and there are countries with action-packed game drives that your children might enjoy. Furthermore, many of the destinations are quite affordable for family safari holidays. The only caveat is that Tanzania falls under Africa's malaria belt. Thus, traveling with children under six years of age is not recommended. Many safaris have age restrictions due to safety concerns.
- Do I need a visa and passport to travel to Tanzania?
- What is the best month to visit Tanzania?
- What are Tanzania's best birding spots?