- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 7+ years old
- max group size 25
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Climb Mt Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa
- Machame route offers better chances of a successful climb
- Enjoy incredible scenery along the way
In addition to higher chances of summit, the Machame route also offers some of the most spectacular scenery along the way to the top. It starts on the southwestern side of the mountain and proceeds steeply north, traversing the Shira Plateau and eventually joining Shira and Lemosho routes right after the Shira Cave Camp.
Although travelers can complete their journey to the top and back in six days using this route, adding a day more to the itinerary like we have done is recommended for the sake of acclimatisation.
And big thanks to Kilisa Tours & Safaris as they deserve it since we truly enjoyed every bit of the organization. The route choice to Kilimanjaro 8 Days Lemosho Route and that suited our time and budget. And the service provided in the Mountain was Top Notch; the guides were brilliant, friendly, knowledgeable, humorous when needed.”
Thank you so much for making Kilisa tours your choice when you visited Tanzania
We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed every bit of organization we had for you.
We sincerely appreciate your feedback regarding your service.
Please rest assured that your feedback will be shared with the Kilisa's team.
We hope to see you again in future.
The team had an excellent sense of humor, were honest and kind, and took great pride in their roles-we had a brilliant atmosphere in the camps because of this. Delicious meals were cooked up for us 3 times a day and a snack at tea time which surely helped us to the top. Tent were both laid out every night, including a separate mess tent for meals. All of good quality
We have no problem in recommend Kilisa Tours were exceptional and gave us the most unforgettable experience”
would like to thank you for your friendly informative review and and positive feedback as it will surely help future guests to get an overall idea of tour local tour company
would also like to thank you for recommendation
Day 1: Moshi – Machame Gate – Machame Camp
Day 2: Machame Camp – Shira Camp
Day 3: Shira Camp – Lava Tower – Barranco Camp
Day 4: Barranco Camp – Karanga Camp
Day 5: Karanga Camp – Barafu Camp
Day 6: Barafu Camp – Kilimanjaro Summit – Mweka Hut
Day 7: Mweka Camp – Moshi
- Meals: 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches & 6 Dinners
- Two nights' accommodation in Moshi (one night each before the climb & on the last day). Camping fees during the trek
- Private transport from Moshi to Kilimanjaro International Airport after the trek is over. Transportation to and from the Mount Kilimanjaro National Park Gate
- Professional, English-speaking mountain guides, cook & porters
- National park entrance fees
- Four-season mountain tents
- Double layered sleeping mats
- Hot water for washing
- Enough treated & filtered drinking water throughout the trek
- We provide fair wages to the mountain crew as approved by the Kilimanjaro National Park Authority (KINAPA) & Kilimanjaro Association of Tour Operators (KIATO)
- Team Kilimanjaro rescue fees
- Portable oxygen tanks & oximeter
- Emergence first aid kit
- 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- Government tax
- Travel Insurance
- International/domestic flights
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls & laundry
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Tips for guides, porters and cook
- Single supplement for solo travelers
- Private portable toilet with portable tent can be rented at USD 100 for the entire trip to be shared by a group
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.