- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 7+ years old
- age_requirement 7+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Climb Mt Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa
- Machame route offers better chances of a successful climb
- Enjoy incredible scenery along the way
In addition to higher chances of summit, the Machame route also offers some of the most spectacular scenery along the way to the top. It starts on the southwestern side of the mountain and proceeds steeply north, traversing the Shira Plateau and eventually joining Shira and Lemosho routes right after the Shira Cave Camp.
Although travelers can complete their journey to the top and back in six days using this route, adding a day more to the itinerary like we have done is recommended for the sake of acclimatisation.
We were a group of 3 people from France, who made the 7-day ascent of the Lemosho route - descent Mweka Kilimanjaro Trek.
Climbing Kilimanjaro under the Kilisa circuits was fabulous because we really had a great experience and we got the best service. Naick, who is the owner of the company, contacted us all the time and the communication was easy as he made all the logistical arrangements and the price was absolutely reasonable in addition
This trip exceeded my expectations
Everything was well planned, from arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport, transfers to the hotel and back and of course the duration of the trek
The route that we chose is very picturesque each day presented different sites. And this route helped us acclimatize to the high altitude and increased our chances of success before trying to Uhuru Peak.
The food was delicious and varied every day, served with fruits and vegetables, including coffee and tea. I couldn't believe how creative the chef was at producing hot food on the mountain.
In general, we could not have asked for a better guide and a better team than those in Kilisa
The hike was great, it was a great success to stand at the top and we could not have done it without the support of this team
we were strong and fit and for that we finished the hike a day earlier. And even after the hike, Naick was kind enough to invite us home and had dinner with his family
It made for a truly remarkable experience.
We had a great trip to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro and even after.
I would highly recommend this company without any hesitation.”
We would like to thank you for your well detailed and positive feedback as it will surely help future guests to get an overall idea of our company
We are also thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations and we made this whole experience remarkable to you [we take pride for that]
while, we're so appreciative for your gratitude ..
Many thanks for recommendation
The guides for Kilimanjaro (Bakari, Gooduck, and Daniel) were the absolute best. Our group of 4 all summited and it was one of the best experiences ever. We couldn't have done it without them and it's hard to explain how phenomenal they were. The porters and additional support staff were also incredible, and were never not friendly, supportive, or happy.
After Kilimanjaro we went for safari and was excellent too. A great quality Jeep and our guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. All the lodges we stayed at were some of the best places I've ever stayed.
I'd highly recommend Kilisa Tours for exploring what central Tanzania has to offer.”
We are delighted to learn that you had an amazing Kilimanjaro climb and great safari experience
We sincerely appreciate your feedback regarding the service provided
Please rest assured that your feedback will be shared with the team.
It is through feedback such as yours that assists our team to monitor well in service experiences.
We look forward to welcoming you back in future.
If you like to stay in touch, please contact us directly at: email@example.com
Day 1: Moshi – Machame Gate – Machame Camp
Day 2: Machame Camp – Shira Camp
Day 3: Shira Camp – Lava Tower – Barranco Camp
Day 4: Barranco Camp – Karanga Camp
Day 5: Karanga Camp – Barafu Camp
Day 6: Barafu Camp – Kilimanjaro Summit – Mweka Hut
Day 7: Mweka Camp – Moshi
- Meals: 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches & 6 Dinners
- Two nights' accommodation in Moshi (one night each before the climb & on the last day). Camping fees during the trek
- Private transport from Moshi to Kilimanjaro International Airport after the trek is over. Transportation to and from the Mount Kilimanjaro National Park Gate
- Professional, English-speaking mountain guides, cook & porters
- National park entrance fees
- Four-season mountain tents
- Double layered sleeping mats
- Hot water for washing
- Enough treated & filtered drinking water throughout the trek
- We provide fair wages to the mountain crew as approved by the Kilimanjaro National Park Authority (KINAPA) & Kilimanjaro Association of Tour Operators (KIATO)
- Team Kilimanjaro rescue fees
- Portable oxygen tanks & oximeter
- Emergence first aid kit
- 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- Government tax
- Travel Insurance
- International/domestic flights
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls & laundry
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Tips for guides, porters and cook
- Single supplement for solo travelers
- Private portable toilet with portable tent can be rented at USD 100 for the entire trip to be shared by a group
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.