- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 12+ years old
- max group size 4
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the lush wildlifefilled landscape of Ngorongoro Crater with game drives in this ‘Garden of Eden’ – without doubt one of Africa’s Seven Natural Wonders.
- Enjoy incredible panoramic sunset views from a lodge on the rim of an extinct volcano.
- Stay in a camp in the heart of Tanzania's oldest national park, the Serengeti. Explore timeless East Africa where endless savanna, bursting with predators and prey, offers the ultimate safari experience.
- Enjoy the benefits of a fully comprehensive itinerary but with the freedom and intimacy of an independent trip, and the convenience of included game drives and local guides.
Starting at your lodge located on the edge of this enormous caldera, you’ll venture to the depths of this wildlife hotbed before heading to Serengeti National Park, home to the Masai people and an incredible spectrum of wildlife.
Independent travel, without the stress. Peregrine’s Independent Experiences are a range of short packages that you can add to other Experiences or as an extension to a longer tour, to craft your perfect holiday itinerary. Independent Experiences are for 1-3 travellers, depart daily and offer the back-up of Peregrine, our local offices and expert resident guides.
The duration, timings etc. was appropriate and our guide was great!”
Kilimanjaro Airport - Karatu
Ngorongoro Conservation Area - Serengeti National Park
Serengeti National Park
Serengeti National Park - Kilimanjaro Airport
- Farmstay (2 nights), Permanent tented camp (2 nights)
- 4 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- 4WD vehicle
- Ngorongoro Crater - 4x4 Game Drive
- Serengeti National Park - 4x4 Game Drive
- Any international flights to/from Moshi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Serengeti & Ngorongoro Experience - Independent tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 113+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Serengeti & Ngorongoro Experience - Independent tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 August 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Serengeti & Ngorongoro Experience - Independent tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Serengeti & Ngorongoro Experience - Independent tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Accommodation in the Serengeti is in permanent tented camps on the savanna. Despite the canvas walls, they offer many the comforts of a hotel, including en suite facilities and windows, all surrounded by the sights and sounds of the Serengeti.
- The rim of the Ngorongoro crater can reach up to 7,500 feet in altitude, which means you should be prepared for possible signs of altitude sickness.
- Although this is an Independent Experience, your game drives within the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater will be by necessity shared game drives. You will be accompanied by other guests of the lodge.
- Our Independent Experiences have been designed for just one to three people, departing every day of the week for most Experiences. You can mix and match to create your perfect trip combination, then we’ll arrange the transport between each experience for you. You will have local guides at most destinations and activities. It’s independent travel without the stress.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements