- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Marvel at the stunning scenery from Africa's highest mountain.
- Camp along the trail.
- Summit to Uhuru Peak at sunrise.
Take the challenging and less-travelled Lemosho route, considered by many to be the most beautiful path up the western breach of the mountain, to the Shira Plateau. This adventure starts off with a few long days as you gain altitude, and has several days built in to help you acclimatize, improving your chances of making the summit. Enjoy the climb through magnificent forests and moorland, and emerge into high-alpine deserts as you enjoy spectacular views along the way to the summit.
Day 1: Moshi
Day 2: Moshi/Mti Mkubwa Camp
Day 3: Mti Mkubwa Camp/Shira 1 Camp
Day 4: Shira 1 Camp/Shira 2 Camp
Day 5: Shira 2 Camp/Barranco Camp
Day 6: Barranco Camp/Karanga Camp
Day 7: Karanga Camp/Barafu Camp
Day 8: Barafu Camp/Mweka Camp
Day 9: Mweka Camp/Moshi
Day 10: Moshi
- Simple hotel (2 nts), full-service alpine camping (7 nts).
9 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 7 dinners
Note: Allow USD70-95 for meals not included.
- Private minibus, trekking.
- Certified mountain guide, local representative, cook, porters.
- Your G for Good Moment: Moshi Women's Cooperative Visit, Moshi
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- 8-day guided group trek up Mt Kilimanjaro's Lemosho Route with local guides, cooks and porters
- Additional "acclimatization day" during ascent
- All permits and fees
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Moshi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mt Kilimanjaro Trek - Lemosho Route tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 150 today.
- Save US$ 100+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mt Kilimanjaro Trek - Lemosho Route tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Mt Kilimanjaro Trek - Lemosho Route tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mt Kilimanjaro Trek - Lemosho Route tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 5 - ChallengingSerious high-altitude hikes, cycling, or other instances of heavy exercise. Come prepared to sweat a bit.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.