- Shira Plateau Panoramic Overview
- Kibo and Mawenzi viewpoint
Machame route advantages:
- Relative affordability. Machame is the only route on the mountain Kilimanjaro with a high percent of climbing success for a modest price.
- The route starts at 900 m above the sea level and traverses all the climatic zones – from the tropical forests to the ice glaciers of the Kibo volcano.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: From Machame Gate to Machame Camp
Day 3: From Machame Camp to Shira Camp
Day 4: From Shira Camp to Barranco Camp
Day 5: From Barranco Camp to Barafu Camp
Day 6: From Barafu Camp to Uhuru Peak and then to Millennium C
Day 7: From Millennium Camp to Mweka Gates
Day 8: Departure
- Meeting at Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Transfer to Aishi Machame Hotel
- Accommodation at the Aishi Machame Hotel (includes breakfast, accommodation in double rooms)
- Transfer to Machame Gate
- Professional team support. All guides are certified «Wilderness First Responders», «Wilderness First Aid», and experience climbing over 7 years
- Kilimanjaro National Park fees
- Rescue fee
- Ecological fee
- Regular nutritional meals three times a day + fresh fruits
- Modern tents "The North Face" VE 25 / 2-Meter Dome Tent
- Briefing with English-speaking support team before the start of the ascent
- Medical kit
- Equipment for group (power tent / table / chairs / crockery)
- Drinking bottled water for the first days of climbing
- Meet the group at the exit of the National Park on Mweka Gate and transfer to the hotel
- Accommodation at Aishi Machame Hotel (includes breakfast, accommodation in double rooms)
- International certificates
- Transfer to Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Portable toilet
- Portable shower
- Private tent
- Personal Porter Services
- Extended meal plan
- VIP Lounge at JRO (arrival)
- VIP Lounge JRO (departure)
- Visa fees
- Lunch and dinner at the hotel (before and after the climb)
- Rent of personal equipment
- Support team tips $200-250 per climber
- High-altitude trekking insurance
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAltezza recommends this route for the climbers with previous mountaineering experience and physically fit.