Mt. Kilimanjaro Lemosho route 10 days - start at 3,500m
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 12-69 yrs
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-36307
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, Tanzanian
- See the sunrise over Uhuru Peak
- Visit Stella Point
- Lava Tower
- Shira Plateau
Lemosho route is known for its premium-class Kilimanjaro trekking. If you choose it as your trekking option you will get a unique fusion of the most amazing landscapes and easy acclimatization. Lemosho makes Uhuru accessible even for teenagers.
This route has a slightly more expensive price which is fully justified by the advantages of the Lemosho Route. These include spectacular scenery, an SUV transfer to the beginning of the trek, and the highest chances of successful climbing and solitude! Also, the camping site's location and gradual altitude increase are the most suitable for beginners and amateurs. Compared with other routes, the acclimatization process is the easiest one on Kilimanjaro, making the summiting chances the highest.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: High-altitude drop-off and trekking to Shira 1 Camp
Day 3: Trekking from Shira 1 to Shira 2 Camp
Day 4: Trekking from Shira 2 Camp to Moir Hut
Day 5: From Moir Hut to Lava Tower, descent to Barranco Camp
Day 6: Trekking from Barranco Camp to Karaga Camp
Day 7: Trekking from Karanga Camp to Barafu Camp
Day 8: Ascent to Uhuru Peak and descent to Millenium Camp
Day 9: Descent from Milleniun Camp to Mweka Gate
Day 10: Departure
- All meals while trekking. This includesmdifferent soups, garnishes, several types of fish and meat, fresh fruit and vegetables; vegetarian, non-lactose, gluten-free options available
- Accommodation at Aishi Machame Hotel prior to and after the climb (sharing a twin/double room, including breakfast)
- All transfers to and from the airport, hotel and trailhead
- Professional mountain crew. All guides have "Wilderness First Responder" and "Wilderness First Aid" certificates, along with over 7 years of experience in climbing
- Each participant will be provided with a porter (who can carry up to 15 kg of personal baggage)
- Kilimanjaro National Park permits
- Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees
- Camping fees
- Oxygen systems and pulse oximeters
- First aid kit
- Modern The North Face VE-25 tents (2 climbers share 1 tent)
- Warm and comfortable sleReturn transfer to Kilimanjaro International Airporteping pads (4 inches thick)
- Group equipment (dining tent, table, chairs, crockery and cutlery)
- Meeting the group at the National Park exit and transfer to the hotel
- International certificates for a successful ascent
- Portable toilet
- Portable shower
- Private tent
- Personal Porter Services
- Extrended meals
- VIP Lounge at JRO (arrival)
- VIP Lounge at JRO (departure)
- Airline tickets
- Visa fees
- Lunch and dinner at the hotel (before and after the climb)
- Personal gear
- Support team tips (200-250 USD per climber)
- Mountaineering insurance. You'll need special insurance for climbing Kilimanjaro which covers high-altitude trekking up to 6000 m
- Earn US$ 105+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThis program is recommended for families with children (from 10 years old and up).
When is the great wildebeest migration?
The great wildebeest migration starts anytime between late April and early June. And if you are interested in seeing the grand spectacle of wildebeest crossing the Grumeti or Mara Rivers, you should plan your trip around late July or early August. However, it is important to note that the timing of herd movements can vary.
Is Tanzania a family-friendly safari destination?
Tanzania is an excellent safari destination for families. The country has one of the most diverse wildlife populations in Africa, and there are countries with action-packed game drives that your children might enjoy. Furthermore, many of the destinations are quite affordable for family safari holidays. The only caveat is that Tanzania falls under Africa's malaria belt. Thus, traveling with children under six years of age is not recommended. Many safaris have age restrictions due to safety concerns.
- Do I need a visa and passport to travel to Tanzania?
- What is the best month to visit Tanzania?
- What are Tanzania's best birding spots?