- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Climb Mt Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest mountain
- Hike through a variety of ecological zones
- Dedicated & professionally trained staff
- All meals prepared by a cook every day during the climb
The Lemosho route is often regarded as the most scenic route in Mount Kilimanjaro. It offers wide, open vistas of Kilimanjaro's peaks at multiple locations throughout the journey. This is also a relatively new route with less people. Plus, it gives you the chance to spend more time in the mountain, which means that you acclimatise better.
Traveling with you during this trip will be an experienced team of mountain guides, waiter, cook and porters who will assist you in every step of the journey.
Day 1: Londorossi Gate – Mti Mkubwa Camp
Day 2: Mti Mkubwa – Shira 1 Camp
Day 3: Shira 1 Camp – Shira 2 Camp
Day 4: Shira 2 Camp – Lava Tower – Barranco Camp
Day 5: Barrance Camp – Karanga Camp
Day 6: Karanga Camp – Barafu Camp
Day 7: Barafu Camp – Uhuru Peak – Mweka Camp
Day 8: Mweka Camp – Mweka Gate – Moshi
- Meals: 8 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches & 8 Dinners
- Camping accommodation during the trek. Two nights' accommodation on a twin or triple room basis at Springlands Hotel in Moshi, one night each before and after your climb
- A dedicated, exclusive mountain crew for you and your teammates
- The climbing crew consists of an experienced mountain guide (2 guides for more than three travelers), a waiter (serves you food & supplies fresh water), a cook & porters (3 porters per traveler)
- National park entrance tickets, hut/camping fees & rescue fees
- Tents, foam sleeping pads, cooking equipment, tables & chairs
- 18% VAT
- Airport Pickup
- Airport Drop-off
- Plant a Tree After the Trek
- International/domestic flights
- Tanzania visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guides, porters, waiter & cook
- Personal climbing equipment, like sleeping bags, backpack, hiking poles & gloves
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Earn US$ 95+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationTanzania has two wet seasons, from March to May and November to December. Dry seasons last from June to October and January to February. However, once in the mountain, you will face a multitude of climate conditions regardless of the season. This is due to the five distinct climate zones on Mount Kilimanjaro.