Day 1: Moshi
Day 2: Moshi to Umbwe Gate to Umbwe Camp
Day 3: Umbwe Camp to Barranco Camp
Day 4: Barranco Camp to Karanga Camp
Day 5: Karanga Camp to Barafu Camp
Day 6: Barafu Camp to Uhuru peak to Mweka Camp
Day 7: Mweka Camp to Moshi
Day 8: Moshi
- Local hotel with twin-share en suite rooms (2 nights), camping with basic facilities (5 nights)
- 5 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- All tour highlights
- National Park fees
- Camping Rescue fees
- Accommodation as indicated
- Meals as indicated
- Services of mountain guide(s), driver and porters
- Adventure Pass
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Sleeping bag
- Water on the first day of the trek
- Additional supplements
- Items of a personal nature
- Single Supplements apply - please contact Acacia for rates
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kilimanjaro Trek- Umbwe Route - Moshi Start 8 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 21 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Kilimanjaro Trek- Umbwe Route - Moshi Start 8 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kilimanjaro Trek- Umbwe Route - Moshi Start 8 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.