- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 19 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Conquer Africa's highest peak.
- Trek past verdant forests and silent glaciers.
- Watch sunrise from Uhuru Peak.
- Enjoy wildlife drives in the Serengeti.
From its highest peak to its animals to its fascinating culture and history, this 19-day tour leaves none of Tanzania's stones unturned. The challenge begins with a six-day trek up and down Mt Kilimanjaro's Machame route before you embark on a safari through the Serengeti to see your favourite nature documentaries unfold in real life. Complete the adventure in tropical style, snorkelling through the turquoise waters of Zanzibar, or by simply by lounging on the white-sand beaches nearby to revel in the incredible life experiences you've just had.
Day 1: Moshi
Day 2: Moshi/Machame camp
Day 3: Machame camp/Shira 2 Camp
Day 4: Shira 2 Camp/Barranco Camp
Day 5: Barranco Camp/Barafu Camp
Day 6: Barafu Camp/Mweka Camp
Day 7: Mweka Camp/Moshi
Day 8: Moshi/Arusha
Day 9: Arusha/Mto wa Mbu
Day 10: Mto wa Mbu/Serengeti National Park
Day 11: Serengeti National Park
Day 12: Serengeti National Park/Ngorongoro
Day 13: Ngorongoro/Arusha
Day 14: Arusha
Day 15: Arusha/Stone Town
Day 16: Beach day in Zanzibar
Day 17: Beach day in Zanzibar
Day 18: Beach day in Zanzibar
Day 19: Stone Town
- Simple hotels (9 nts), full-service alpine camping (5 nts), full-service camping (4 nts).
18 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 8 dinners
Note: Allow USD250-325 for meals not included.
- Private minibus, trekking, 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle, plane, walking.
- Kilimanjaro portion: Certified mountain guide throughout (CEO), local representative, cook, porters. Serengeti & Zanzibar portion: CEO (Chief Experience Officer), certified safari driver/guide, camp crew, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Moshi Women's Cooperative Visit, Moshi
- Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu
- Your G for Good Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Visit, Mto wa Mbu
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- 6-day guided group trek up Mt Kilimanjaro's Machame Route with local guides, cooks and porters
- All permits and fees
- Lake Manyara wildlife safari drive
- Serengeti wildlife safari drives
- Ngorongoro Crater wildlife safari drive
- Scenic flight from Arusha to Zanzibar
- Orientation walk in Stone Town
- Spice plantation guided tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Moshi and from Stone Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kilimanjaro, Serengeti & Zanzibar tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 244 today.
- Earn US$ 162+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kilimanjaro, Serengeti & Zanzibar tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kilimanjaro, Serengeti & Zanzibar tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kilimanjaro, Serengeti & Zanzibar tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 5 - ChallengingSerious high-altitude hikes, cycling, or other instances of heavy exercise. Come prepared to sweat a bit.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.