- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Conquer Africa's highest peak.
- Savour local specialities with traditional meals.
- Watch the sun rise from the roof of Africa.
- Enjoy a local lunch with a family in the Mto wa Mbu village
For many travellers, Africa is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. If you’re only going to go once, take this incredible 12-day adventure that wraps mighty Kilimanjaro, the sweeping Serengeti, and the stupendous Ngorongoro Crater together in one unbeatable package. Kick things off with a four-day ascent to the very roof of Africa, then return to Moshi to meet with residents of an isolated Maasai village and members of a local G Adventures for Good project before heading out into the wild lands in search of the "big five" and camping under the stars. This is quintessential Africa.
Day 1: Moshi
Day 2: Moshi/Mandara Huts
Day 3: Mandara Huts/Horombo Huts
Day 4: Horombo Huts/Kibo Huts
Day 5: Kibo Huts/Horombo Huts
Day 6: Horombo Huts/Moshi
Day 7: Moshi/Arusha
Day 8: Arusha/Mto wa Mbu
Day 9: Mto wa Mbu/Serengeti National Park
Day 10: Serengeti National Park
Day 11: Serengeti National Park/Ngorongoro
Day 12: Ngorongoro/Arusha
- Simple hotels (3 nts), full-service camping (4 nts), alpine huts (4 nts)
11 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 7 dinners
Note: Allow USD100-130 for meals not included.
- 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle, private minibus, trekking
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer), certified mountain guide, certified safari guide/driver, local representative, cook, porters, camp crew.
- Your G for Good Moment: Moshi Women's Cooperative Visit, Moshi
- Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu
- Your G for Good Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Visit, Mto wa Mbu
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Mt Kilimanjaro's Marangu Route trekking permits and guides, cooks, and porters
- Lake Manyara wildlife safari drive
- Serengeti wildlife safari drives
- Ngorongoro Crater wildlife safari drive
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Moshi and from Arusha are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kilimanjaro - Marangu Route & Serengeti Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 137 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kilimanjaro - Marangu Route & Serengeti Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Kilimanjaro - Marangu Route & Serengeti Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kilimanjaro - Marangu Route & Serengeti Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 5 - ChallengingSerious high-altitude hikes, cycling, or other instances of heavy exercise. Come prepared to sweat a bit.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.