- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Marangu Route
- Coca cola Route
All climbing groups, often from several countries around the world, share meals in dining huts providing a jovial and energetic atmosphere. Soft drinks, bottled water, and beer may be for sale at the huts. Bring Tanzanian money to purchase these items (prices increase with elevation).
This route can be done in 6 days if you're fast, but in order to do it safely, we will spend 7 days as 6 days is sometimes not enough for proper acclimatization.
Day 1: Arrive at the Kilimanjaro International Airport
Day 2: Trek from Moshi from Mandara Huts (2,740m)
Day 3: Trek from Mandara Huts to Horombo Huts (3,690m)
Day 4: Trek from Horombo Huts to Kibo Huts (4,695m)
Day 5: Summit Day! Kibo Huts to Uhuru Peak (5,895m) & back
Day 6: Trek from Horombo Huts - Marangu Gate (1,830m) - Moshi
Day 7: Depart for the airport
- Certified, experienced, English-speaking guide.
- National Park gate Fees.
- Transport from Moshi to starting point on mountain and return to Moshi.
- Hut/camping fees and tents
- Porters’ Salaries
- Rescue fees ( required by the national Park)
- All Meals on the mountain.
- Two nights’ accommodation in Moshi bed and breakfast, double or triple occupancy
- Tents foam sleeping pads, cooking equipment’s and eating utensils.
- Oximeters are available upon request.
- Tips for Guides and porters
- Mountain equipment (eg sleeping bags)
- Some equipment is available for rent. (ask for price list)
- Lunches and dinners at the Springlands Hotel.
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.