- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Conquer Africa's highest peak.
- Explore Tanzania's best wildlife parks.
- Dance with the Maasai.
- Savour local specialities with traditional meals.
From the soaring heights of Africa's highest peak to the endless plains of the Serengeti, discover the best of Tanzania. In the company of our expert guides, explore the world's best wildlife parks in pursuit of Africa’s "big five" and climb iconic Mt Kilimanjaro. Our agile 4x4s will get you close to some of the planet’s most amazing wildlife. And, with full-service camping, you can stay close to the action without having to worry about the chores — so you can focus on the magnificent terrain and fantastic views. If you're craving a physical challenge and wildlife encounters that will leave you breathless, here's your fix.
Day 1: Moshi
Day 2: Moshi/Machame camp
Day 3: Machame camp/Shira 2 Camp
Day 4: Shira 2 Camp/Barranco Camp
Day 5: Barranco Camp/Barafu Camp
Day 6: Barafu Camp/Mweka Camp
Day 7: Mweka Camp/Moshi
Day 8: Moshi/Arusha
Day 9: Arusha/Mto wa Mbu
Day 10: Mto wa Mbu/Serengeti National Park
Day 11: Serengeti National Park
Day 12: Serengeti National Park/Ngorongoro
Day 13: Ngorongoro/Arusha
- Simple hotels (3 nts), full-service alpine camping (5 nts), full-service camping (4 nts).
12 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 8 dinners
Note: Allow USD100-130 for meals not included.
- 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle, private minibus, trekking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer), certified mountain guide, certified safari guide/driver, local representative, cook, porters, camp crew.
- Your G for Good Moment: Moshi Women's Cooperative Visit, Moshi
- Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu
- Your G for Good Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Visit, Mto wa Mbu
- Mt Kilimanjaro's 6-day Machame Route trekking permits and guides, cooks, and porters
- Lake Manyara wildlife safari drive
- Serengeti wildlife safari drives
- Ngorongoro Crater wildlife safari drive
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Moshi and from Arusha are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kilimanjaro – Machame Route & Serengeti Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 191 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 127 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 14 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Kilimanjaro – Machame Route & Serengeti Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kilimanjaro – Machame Route & Serengeti Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 5 - ChallengingSerious high-altitude hikes, cycling, or other instances of heavy exercise. Come prepared to sweat a bit.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.