- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Marvel at the stunning scenery from Africa's highest mountain.
- Camp along the trail.
- More time for acclimatization increases summit success rates.
- Explore Stone Town — a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Follow the path less travelled up Mt Kilimanjaro's longer — but arguably more scenic — Lemosho route, with time afterwards to explore another side of Tanzania. This 14-day tour takes you along incredible landscapes and up challenging terrain to the continent's highest peak with experienced guides and porters cheering you on. But there's plenty more that awaits closer to the Earth's surface, like Zanzibar's spice plantations and postcard-perfect beaches to rest sore muscles.
Day 1: Moshi
Day 2: Moshi/Mti Mkubwa Camp
Day 3: Mti Mkubwa Camp/Shira 1 Camp
Day 4: Shira 1 Camp/Shira 2 Camp
Day 5: Shira 2 Camp/Barranco Camp
Day 6: Barranco Camp/Karanga Camp
Day 7: Karanga Camp/Barafu Camp
Day 8: Barafu Camp/Mweka Camp
Day 9: Mweka Camp/Moshi
Day 10: Moshi/Stone Town
Day 11: Beach day in Zanzibar
Day 12: Beach day in Zanzibar
Day 13: Beach day in Zanzibar
Day 14: Stone Town
- Simple hotels (6 nts), full-service alpine camping (7 nts).
13 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 7 dinners
Note: Allow USD170-225 for meals not included.
- Private minibus, trekking, plane, walking.
- Kilimanjaro portion: Certified mountain guide throughout (CEO), local representative, cook, porters. Zanzibar portion: CEO (Chief Experience Officer), local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Moshi Women's Cooperative Visit, Moshi
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- 8-day guided group trek up Mt Kilimanjaro's Lemosho Route with local guides, cooks and porters
- Additional "acclimatization day" during ascent
- All permits and fees
- Scenic flight from Kilimanjaro to Zanzibar
- Orientation walk in Stone Town
- Spice plantation guided tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Moshi and from Stone Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kilimanjaro - Lemosho Route & Zanzibar Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 180+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kilimanjaro - Lemosho Route & Zanzibar Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kilimanjaro - Lemosho Route & Zanzibar Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kilimanjaro - Lemosho Route & Zanzibar Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 5 - ChallengingSerious high-altitude hikes, cycling, or other instances of heavy exercise. Come prepared to sweat a bit.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.