- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Conquer Africa's highest peak.
- Visit an authentic Maasai village.
- Search for the "big five" during wildlife drives in the Serengeti.
- Enjoy an included lunch with a local family in the Mto wa Mbu village
Get the complete picture of Africa from two dazzling perspectives: the top of Kilimanjaro and vast grasslands of the Serengeti. This 15-day adventure begins with a seven-day attempt at the summit of Kilimanjaro from the Lemosho route, then gives way to five life-altering days in the Serengeti with time spent getting to know the Maasai in a remote village, wildlife drives in search of the "big five," and a visit to the massive Ngorongoro Crater. Those who’ve been will tell you that Africa will change your life. This tour will do it several times a day.
Day 1: Moshi
Day 2: Moshi/Mti Mkubwa Camp
Day 3: Mti Mkubwa Camp/Shira 1 Camp
Day 4: Shira 1 Camp/Shira 2 Camp
Day 5: Shira 2 Camp/Barranco Camp
Day 6: Barranco Camp/Karanga Camp
Day 7: Karanga Camp/Barafu Camp
Day 8: Barafu Camp/Mweka Camp
Day 9: Mweka Camp/Moshi
Day 10: Moshi/Arusha
Day 11: Arusha/Mto wa Mbu
Day 12: Mto wa Mbu/Serengeti National Park
Day 13: Serengeti National Park
Day 14: Serengeti National Park/Ngorongoro
Day 15: Ngorongoro/Arusha
- Simple hotels (3 nts), full-service alpine camping (7 nts), full-service camping (4 nts),
14 breakfasts, 13 lunches, 10 dinners
Note: Allow USD110-145 for meals not included.
- 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle, private minibus, trekking
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer), certified mountain guide, certified safari guide/driver, local representative, cook, porters, camp crew.
- Your G for Good Moment: Moshi Women's Cooperative Visit, Moshi
- Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu
- Your G for Good Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Visit, Mto wa Mbu
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Mt Kilimanjaro's Lemosho Route trekking permits and guides, cooks, and porters
- Additional "acclimatization day" during ascent
- Lake Manyara wildlife safari drive
- Serengeti wildlife safari drives
- Ngorongoro Crater wildlife safari drive
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Moshi and from Arusha are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kilimanjaro - Lemosho Route & Serengeti Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 263 today.
- Save US$ 175+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kilimanjaro - Lemosho Route & Serengeti Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Kilimanjaro - Lemosho Route & Serengeti Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kilimanjaro - Lemosho Route & Serengeti Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 5 - ChallengingSerious high-altitude hikes, cycling, or other instances of heavy exercise. Come prepared to sweat a bit.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.