- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Low traffic route on Kilimanjaro
- Beautiful scenery and high success rate of getting to the summit
The Kilimanjaro Lemosho route is a scenic route where you will pass by fertile lands of West Kilimanjaro where barley and wheat flourish. On this side of the mountain you will also pass Maasai homes. This route is considered one of the most quiet and less frequented routes. It is, however, a comparatively longer route requiring 8 days. Using 8 days will mean also that you chance of summiting the mountain increases as your body has more time to acclimatise to the heights.
The Lemosho route traverses across the Shira plateau, one of Kilimanjaro's three peaks that has been eroded to the elements with time. We will then proceed onto Barranco, into the Karanga valley, to Barafu, Stella point and finally reach Uhuru peak, Mt Kilimanjaro's highest peak at 5,895 m.
We, at Pristine Trails Adventures, are looking very much forward to taking you on an adventure of a lifetime.
Day 1: Moshi to Lodrossi gate to Mti Mkubwa Camp
Day 2: Mti Kubwa to Shira Camp 1
Day 3: Shira 1 to Shira 2
Day 4: Shira 2 - Barrannco Camp
Day 5: Barranco Camp - Karanga Camp
Day 6: Karanga Camp - Barafu Camp (4,662m)
Day 7: Barafu Camp - Uhuru Peak - Mweka Camp
Day 8: Mweka Camp - Mweka Gate
- Crew (guides/porters/cook)
- Park fees
- Camping fees
- Rescue fees
- Meals (breakfast,lunch,dinner)
- Camping equipment (tents/stools/tables)
- Transport to and from Moshi town
- Airport pick up & drop off from Kilimanjaro International aiport
- Pre and post hotel night in Moshi
- Items of a personal nature
- Visa to Tanzania
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Personal gear and clothing i.e sleeping bag, walking poles, Duffle bags
- Favoured beverages
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.