- Sightseeing tour
- duration 4-8 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience forest nature walks
- Only 3 kilometer away from Moshi town
On your walk, you will spot blue monkeys and black-and-white colobus monkeys and a number of bird species. Listen to stories and discover various uses of the different trees found in the area. See trees that are as old as 200 years. Visit the sacred tree Mvule (Milicia excelsa), believed to be 196 years old, a tree that is regularly visited by locals to pray (an act closely associated with superstitions).
Outside the forest, you can also enjoy a great view of rice plantations that are dotted with colorful water birds.
- Village development fee
- Contact person
- Mineral water
- Entrance fee
- local cuisine
- cycling tour
- Transport from and to hotel/ destination
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Errors on booking dates or rates will only be accepted within 48 hrs after the issue of booking confirmation.
Cancellation is accepted until 14 working days before the arrival date/ tour date with full refund.