- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Views of Kilimanjaro Walk on the slopes of Kilimanjaro and meet local people in their villages surrounded by coffee plantations.
- Ngorongoro Stunning wildlife in the world's largest crater
- Serengeti Seeking out predators in the most iconic national park in Africa.
- Stone Town Labyrinthine of alleys and whitewashed houses
Track Africa's greatest wildlife as we visit three of Tanzania's famous safari parks in search of the Big Five. Walk through coffee plantations and waterfalls on the slopes of Kilimanjaro, canoe on a crater lake and visit local tribes. From the mainland, fly to the exotic Spice Island of Zanzibar to explore the narrow streets of Stone Town and unwind beside the Indian Ocean. Big Five - Seek out predators in the Serengeti and Ngorongoro National Park Stone Town, Zanzibar - Discover a labyrinthine of alleys and whitewashed houses Chagga tribe - Swim in rockpools near Materuni waterfall and meet local tribespeople
Day 1 : Join trip in Moshi, Tanzania
Day 2 : Visit Materuni village, home of the Chagga tribe. Take a forest walk and cool off in the waterfalls.
Day 3 : Visit Lake Duluti for canoeing, drive to Arusha and visit Meserani Snake Park
Day 4 : Drive to Lake Manyara National Park: afternoon game drive
Day 5 : Full day’s drive to Serengeti National Park via Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Day 6 : Game Drives in Serengeti National Park
Day 7 : Drive back through the Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater for game viewing and continue on to Karatu
Day 8 : Drive Arusha; fly to Zanzibar
Day 9 : In Stone Town; optional ‘Spice Tour’
Day 10 : Drive to Nungwi and relax on the beach
Day 11 : Free day for optionals & beach activities
Day 12 : Trip ends on Zanzibar
- 11 Breakfast, 7 Lunch, 7 Dinner
- 3 nights premium lodge
- 4 nights comfortable lodge
- 2 nights premium tented camp
- 2 nights comfortable hotel
- 4WD, Flight, Minibus
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Moshi and from Zanzibar are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family Zanzibar, Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 169+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Family Zanzibar, Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 483 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 17 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Family Zanzibar, Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family Zanzibar, Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.