- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Views of Kilimanjaro Walk on the slopes of Kilimanjaro and meet local people in their villages surrounded by coffee plantations.
- Ngorongoro Stunning wildlife in the world's largest crater
- Serengeti Seeking out predators in the most iconic national park in Africa.
- Stone Town Labyrinthine of alleys and whitewashed houses
Track Africa's greatest wildlife as we visit three of Tanzania's famous safari parks in search of the Big Five. Walk through coffee plantations and waterfalls on the slopes of Kilimanjaro, canoe on a crater lake and visit local tribes. From the mainland, fly to the exotic Spice Island of Zanzibar to explore the narrow streets of Stone Town and unwind beside the Indian Ocean. Big Five - Seek out predators in the Serengeti and Ngorongoro National Park Stone Town, Zanzibar - Discover a labyrinthine of alleys and whitewashed houses Chagga tribe - Swim in rockpools near Materuni waterfall and meet local tribespeople
Day 1 : Join trip in Moshi, Tanzania
Day 2 : Visit Materuni village, home of the Chagga tribe. Take a forest walk and cool off in the waterfalls.
Day 3 : Visit Lake Duluti for canoeing, drive to Arusha and visit Meserani Snake Park
Day 4 : Drive to Lake Manyara National Park: afternoon game drive
Day 5 : Full day’s drive to Serengeti National Park via Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Day 6 : Game Drives in Serengeti National Park spotting the rich variety of game including zebra, lion and giraffe
Day 7 : Drive back through the Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater for game viewing and continue on to Karatu
Day 8 : Drive back to Arusha, fly to Stone Town on Zanzibar
Day 9 : Walking tour of Stone Town. Optional afternoon trip around the island to discover the range of spices produced
Day 10 : Drive to Nungwi, renowned for its white sandy beaches located in the north of the island
Day 11 : Free day for optionals & beach activities on the Indian Ocean
Day 12 : Trip ends on Zanzibar
- 11 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- Kilemakyaro Mountain Lodge (2 nights)
- Ilboru Safari Lodge (1 night)
- Manyara Wildlife Safari Camp (1 night)
- Serengeti Simba Lodge (2 nights)
- Karatu Simba Lodge (1 night)
- Tembo Hotel (2 nights)
- Sunshine Marine Lodge (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Moshi and from Zanzibar are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family Zanzibar, Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 264 today.
- Earn US$ 176+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Family Zanzibar, Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 December 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Family Zanzibar, Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family Zanzibar, Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.