- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 7+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Climb Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest mountain
- Take the route that offers a better chance of successful summit
- Enjoy great scenery along the way to the top of Africa
Continue your journey through New Shira, Barranco, Karanga, Barafu and Crater camps to reach the top of Africa's highest peak before it is time to start your journey downhill. The Machame Route is a bit uneven and hence challenging and can be quite difficult for novice climbers. However, it is a great route for those with some experience in climbing and want to enjoy great scenery.
Please note that the tour price also included one night's accommodation in Moshi before and after the climb. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
My husband and I feel like we went with appropriate expectations about the degree of comfort we were likely to encounter on the trip
We had really good guides and support! while, our cook made sure to cook the way we requested and we were always satisfied. I still find it hard to imagine the courage, the strength and patience with which the whole team got through each day with huge smiles
I suffered on the summit night gladly I had attitude sickness medication,our Guide was patient and had great empathy for Usand will always be grateful to the guys for looking after us so well,
After our climb, we went on a 3 days Camping safari drive to the Serengeti and Ngoro Ngoro crater. Once again, the level of service was just Incredible. Our guide Bakari was knowledgeable and flexible and managed to find all the big 5 for us. It was definitely the trip of a lifetime Bakari would drive long drives, then still have the energy to set up our tents...
I cannot speak more highly of this company as It was very affordable and they provided great service and would recommend booking with them if you are thinking of trekking Kilimanjaro or go on a safari.”
The team had an excellent sense of humor, were honest and kind, and took great pride in their roles-we had a brilliant atmosphere in the camps because of this. Delicious meals were cooked up for us 3 times a day and a snack at tea time which surely helped us to the top. Tent were both laid out every night, including a separate mess tent for meals. All of good quality
We have no problem in recommend Kilisa Tours were exceptional and gave us the most unforgettable experience”
Day 1: Moshi – Machame Gate – Machame Camp
Day 2: Machame Camp – New Shira Camp
Day 3: New Shira Camp – Lava Tower – Barranco Camp
Day 4: Barranco Camp – Karanga Camp
Day 5: Karanga Camp – Barafu Camp
Day 6: Barafu camp – Crater camp
Day 7: Crater Camp – Uhuru Peak – Mweka Camp
Day 8: Mweka Camp - Mweka Gate - Moshi
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 7 dinners
- Transport: Private transport to and from Kilimanjaro International Airport to your accommodations in Moshi. Transportation to and from Moshi to Kilimanjaro National Park Gate
- Accommodation: 2 nights' accommodation in Moshi (1 night before & 1 night after the trip). Accommodation in camps during the climb as per the itinerary
- Friendly and professional mountain guides, cook and porters
- Park entry fees & camping fees
- Team Kilimanjaro rescue fees
- Government taxes. 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- 4 season mountain tents
- Double layered sleeping Mats
- Treated & filtered drinking water throughout the trek
- Hot water for washing
- Fair wages for the mountain crew as approved by the Kilimanjaro National Park Authority (KINAPA) & Kilimanjaro Association of Tour Operators (KIATO)
- Portable oxygen tanks and oxygen meter
- Emergency first aid kit
- All flights
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry, phone calls, etc
- Tips for guides, cooks and porters
- Lunch, dinner & drinks at your hotel in Moshi before and after the climb
- Save +US$ 74 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.