- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Climb Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest mountain
- Take the route that offers a better chance of successful summit
- Enjoy great scenery along the way to the top of Africa
Continue your journey through New Shira, Barranco, Karanga, Barafu and Crater camps to reach the top of Africa's highest peak before it is time to start your journey downhill. The Machame Route is a bit uneven and hence challenging and can be quite difficult for novice climbers. However, it is a great route for those with some experience in climbing and want to enjoy great scenery.
Please note that the tour price also included one night's accommodation in Moshi before and after the climb. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Shawn and I spent about 2 weeks in Tanzania, with arrangements made this local tour company who supplied our guide Bacari and Tammy Throughout the Mountain and Chris during our safari and everything was taken care off
porters/cook. Our trip was spent climbing Kilimanjaro 8-Days via Machame Route while we got the chance to Spend a night at Crater Camp during descent and spent 5-Days visiting various animal parks and that include Lake Manyara, Siringet, Tarangire and Ngoro Ngoro but we also we had one day to tour around Moshi town before we departure. Were so happy we had a great experience with this company.
During our safari we saw more animals and beautiful scenery than we ever thought we would, everything was just thrilling.
And during the climb, well ...It was challenging but worthy the experience besides I asked Bacari and he said All ages and all types climb and summit, so don't let that detour you from trying. Approach with common sense and respect the mountain [Fact] Lol
Okay Why do I recommend this company So far Kilisas Team were attentive, friendly and extremely kind ever since we arrived everything was great and from the experience we had with it feels like its their priority to continue providing top-notch service to customers like you always which is I highly recommend you and you and you
Besides they offer the best prices and the highest quality Briefly, everything was really great!
It was truly an amazing wondrous experience.! In the end, climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro was one of the best experiences in my life.”
Thank you for your feedback! Your satisfaction is our pride and helps us to give the best of ourselves to make the guests' stay unforgettable. As you experienced during your stay our mission is providing our customers an experience with a cozy atmosphere and a friendly service!
We hope to see you back in future.
Day 1: Moshi – Machame Gate – Machame Camp
Day 2: Machame Camp – New Shira Camp
Day 3: New Shira Camp – Lava Tower – Barranco Camp
Day 4: Barranco Camp – Karanga Camp
Day 5: Karanga Camp – Barafu Camp
Day 6: Barafu camp – Crater camp
Day 7: Crater Camp – Uhuru Peak – Mweka Camp
Day 8: Mweka Camp - Mweka Gate - Moshi
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 7 dinners
- Transport: Private transport to and from Kilimanjaro International Airport to your accommodations in Moshi. Transportation to and from Moshi to Kilimanjaro National Park Gate
- Accommodation: 2 nights' accommodation in Moshi (1 night before & 1 night after the trip). Accommodation in camps during the climb as per the itinerary
- Friendly and professional mountain guides, cook and porters
- Park entry fees & camping fees
- Team Kilimanjaro rescue fees
- Government taxes. 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- 4 season mountain tents
- Double layered sleeping Mats
- Treated & filtered drinking water throughout the trek
- Hot water for washing
- Fair wages for the mountain crew as approved by the Kilimanjaro National Park Authority (KINAPA) & Kilimanjaro Association of Tour Operators (KIATO)
- Portable oxygen tanks and oxygen meter
- Emergency first aid kit
- All flights
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry, phone calls, etc
- Tips for guides, cooks and porters
- Lunch, dinner & drinks at your hotel in Moshi before and after the climb
- Earn US$ 66+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.