- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Mountain Climbing
- Forest Hiking
Each night we will stay in mountain dome tents where you will enjoy meals prepared by our mountain camp chefs. You will be led by a local Tanzanian guide whose expertise and vast knowledge of the mountain you will notice as he explains fascinating details about the route, flora and fauna. He will also attend to the endless details that make a climb successful and will look out for your safety.
One day before your climb, you will meet and greet with your mountain guide from Kanuth Adventure Safari for a breefing about the climb.
Day 1: Moshi/Machame Gate to Machame Camp
Day 2: Machame Camp to Shira Camp
Day 3: Shira Camp to Lava Tower to Barranco Camp
Day 4: Barranco Camp to Karanga Camp
Day 5: Karanga Camp to Barafu High Camp
Day 6: Barafu High Camp to Summit to Mweka Hut
Day 7: Mweka Camp to Mweka Gate to Moshi
- Pick up from Kilimanjaro airport
- 2night accommodation in Moshi-Dar es salaam
- Park, camp and rescue fees
- 2 Experienced English speaking guides
- Transfers to and from the mountain gates from and to Moshi and to Airport
- Hire of any clothing / equipment, sleeping bag, personal toiletry requirements
- All items of a personal nature.
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationA child under 13 year old is not allowed to do this tour. Tour require following things: Sleeping bag (at least 3 seasons) Water purifying tablets, Insulation pad, Boots and light walking shoes Balaclava and Woolen hat or Scarf Snow goggles / Sun glasses Gaiters Gloves Sweaters / Jumpers Pants and Jackets (waterproof) Water bottle Anorak / raincoat Several pairs of socks First aid kit and insect repellent Sun protection cream and Lip salve, Personal toiletry requirements, Flash light with spare batteries, Whistle and some plastic Bags Walking stick