- Booking Type Instant Booking
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek difficulty Medium
- Maximum altitude 5895 meters
- It includes 2 nights accommodation
- Meals during the climb
- Camping equipments
- Transport is included
The minimum number of days required for this route is six days, and seven days are recommended.
Although the scenery is not as varied as the western routes, Rongai makes up for this by passing through true wilderness areas for days before joining the Marangu route at Kibo camp. This route descends down the Marangu route. Rongai is a moderately difficult route, and is highly recommended, especially for those with less backpacking experience.
We did the 7 day trek through Machame route. Noel, the owner of the company was always there to answer our questions while planning our trip. During the trek the guys made us feel comfortable all the time, the food was more than plenty and very tasty. Every day upon arrival at each camp everything was set to make us feel like home. Special thanks to all the porters, our guides Anton, Fraterino and Preygod and the amazing cook Sheidi. We also did a two day safari at lake Manyara and Ngorongoro crater, our driver Shirima was an exceptional person, polite and kind always keen to help.
Everything was perfect, it was an unforgetable trip.
Thanks again Noel and everyone else.”
For Mount Kilimanjaro I used Lemosho route, am not aware about other route but the tour company which organised our tour suggested this route because they had a group which was going by that day. After Mount Kilimanjaro I did two days safari in Manyara and Serengeti. Enosa Expeditions is a company which organised my tour and they did everything for me including booking for hotel and accommodation was very nice, they had good tour guides. I would like to compliment them because they are so professionals.
I like to advice other guys not to be scared to do Mount Kilimanjaro trekking because is not difficult as other people think. The most important thing is to get good tour company”
Day 1: Moshi – Nalemoru Gate (1,990 m) – Simba Camp (2,625 m)
Day 2: Simba Camp (2,625 m) – Kikelewa Camp (3,630 m)
Day 3: Kikelewa Camp (3,630 m) – Mawenzi Tarn Hut (4,310 m)
Day 4: Mawenzi Tarn Hut (4,310 m) – Kibo Hut (4,700 m)
Day 5: Kibo Hut (4,700 m) – Uhuru Peak (5,895 m) – Horombo Hut
Day 6: Horombo Hut (3,720 m) – Marangu Gate (1,860 m) – Moshi
- Kilimanjaro trekking according to the itinerary
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Mountain crew (cook & porters)
- All meals during the climb
- Drinking water
- Overnight stays in hotels and mountain tents
- Camping equipment (tents, sleeping mats, chairs, tables etc.)
- Portable toilet and toilet tent
- All national park fees
- All mentioned transfers
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance
- Save +US$ 60 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.