- Booking Type Instant Booking
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek difficulty Medium
- Maximum altitude 5895 meters
- It includes 2 nights accommodation
- Meals during the climb
- Camping equipments
- Transport is included
The minimum number of days required for this route is six days, and seven days are recommended.
Although the scenery is not as varied as the western routes, Rongai makes up for this by passing through true wilderness areas for days before joining the Marangu route at Kibo camp. This route descends down the Marangu route. Rongai is a moderately difficult route, and is highly recommended, especially for those with less backpacking experience.
My wife and i did 7 Day Mount Kilimanjaro trekking through Machame route and 4 days lodge safari with Enosa.
Noel was very ease to communicate with before we book and after booking with Enosa.
We had a very good team of Guides,cook and porters during the hike. Much appreciations goes to Pasco and Regan who helped us alot!!
During safari we stayed in good lodges...and we had good guide..his name is 'Mwinyi'.
We highly recommend Enosa to everyone!!”
If you enjoy the green rainforrest and aren't in a hurry to reach the summit, the Lemosho route is definately reccomendable.”
Day 1: Moshi – Nalemoru Gate (1,990 m) – Simba Camp (2,625 m)
Day 2: Simba Camp (2,625 m) – Kikelewa Camp (3,630 m)
Day 3: Kikelewa Camp (3,630 m) – Mawenzi Tarn Hut (4,310 m)
Day 4: Mawenzi Tarn Hut (4,310 m) – Kibo Hut (4,700 m)
Day 5: Kibo Hut (4,700 m) – Uhuru Peak (5,895 m) – Horombo Hut
Day 6: Horombo Hut (3,720 m) – Marangu Gate (1,860 m) – Moshi
- Kilimanjaro trekking according to the itinerary
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Mountain crew (cook & porters)
- All meals during the climb
- Drinking water
- Overnight stays in hotels and mountain tents
- Camping equipment (tents, sleeping mats, chairs, tables etc.)
- Portable toilet and toilet tent
- All national park fees
- All mentioned transfers
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance
- Save +US$ 60 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.