- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek difficulty Easy
- Maximum altitude 5895 meters
- Climb Kilimanjaro via the most classic route of Marangu
- Enjoy the most spectacular landscape
- Professional english speaking guides and porters
The minimum days required for this route is five, although the probability of successfully reaching the top in that time period is quite low. Spending an extra acclimatization day on the mountain is highly recommended when climbing Kilimanjaro using the Marangu route.
Please see the itinerary above for day to day activity of the tour.
Day 1: Moshi – Marangu Gate (1,860 m) – Mandara hut (2,700 m)
Day 2: Mandara Hut (2,700 m) – Horombo Hut (3,700 m)
Day 3: Horombo Hut – Zebra Rocks – Horombo hut
Day 4: Horombo Hut (3,700 m) – Kibo Hut (4,700 m)
Day 5: Kibo Hut (4,700 m) – Uhuru Peak (5,895 m) – Horombo Hut
Day 6: Horombo Hut (3,700 m) – Marangu Gate (1,860 m) – Moshi
- Kilimanjaro trekking according to the itinerary
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Mountain crew (cook & porters)
- Meals during the climb
- Drinking water
- Overnight stays in hotels and mountain tents
- Camping equipment (tents, sleeping mats, chairs, tables etc.)
- Portable toilet and toilet tent
- All national park fees
- All mentioned transfers
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc
- Travel insurance
- Save US$ 53+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.