- The best Northern Circuit Safari in 4 national parks
- You will have enough time to explore the wilds of Serengeti
- Visit other legendary Tanzanian parks such as Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro and Tarangire
There are four main National Parks in Northern Tanzania: Tarangire National Park, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara. With this 5 days safari you will be able to visit all the 4 national parks.
On this Camping Safari, you will camp in public campsites inside or outside the parks. Our chef will prepare all of your meals and we will provide all the camping equipment.
Washroom and shower room facilities are set separate from the tents and they are taken good care of with reasonable hygienic standard.
Day 1: Moshi to Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Heaven Nture to Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Serengeti NAtional Park Full day
Day 4: Serengeti National PArk to Ngorongoro Crater
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater to Moshi
- Transport with qualified driver/guide
- Safari on a 4×4 vehicle with viewing roof
- National park gate fees, camping fees, park commission and government tax
- All meals on safari. Our cook will prepare all the meals
- All camping equipment (tents, sleeping mats, camping furniture etc.)
- Bottles of water daily
- Tips for guide and cook
- Transfer to and from Kilimanjaro Airport
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Accommodation before and after safari
- Visa fees
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWhat you might need 1 Sleeping bag 1 litre water canteen (optional as we provide water for the duration of your trip) 1 LED Flashlight with spare batteries or if you can get a windup one that is even better! 1 Pair of comfortable closed shoes for using around the camp 1 Pair of comfortable open shoes for using while in transit or on game drive. 1 waterproof jacket (just in case) 1 sun hat 1 pair of trousers for the evenings 2 pairs of shorts for the day Several light tshirts/blouse 1 warm fleece Sunscreen Insect repellent cream/spray (an absolute must) Camera (with extra batteries if possible)
When is the great wildebeest migration?
The great wildebeest migration starts anytime between late April and early June. And if you are interested in seeing the grand spectacle of wildebeest crossing the Grumeti or Mara Rivers, you should plan your trip around late July or early August. However, it is important to note that the timing of herd movements can vary.
Is Tanzania a family-friendly safari destination?
Tanzania is an excellent safari destination for families. The country has one of the most diverse wildlife populations in Africa, and there are countries with action-packed game drives that your children might enjoy. Furthermore, many of the destinations are quite affordable for family safari holidays. The only caveat is that Tanzania falls under Africa's malaria belt. Thus, traveling with children under six years of age is not recommended. Many safaris have age restrictions due to safety concerns.
- Do I need a visa and passport to travel to Tanzania?
- What is the best month to visit Tanzania?
- What are Tanzania's best birding spots?