- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek difficulty Easy
- Maximum altitude 90 meters
- Participate in cultural programs with the help of our guide
- Walk through the rainforest of Magamba and visit Lukozi and Malindi villages
- Nice moderate climate with hardly any mosquito
The range is accessible from the towns of Lushoto in the West, and Amani in the East. The Usambaras are commonly split into two sub-ranges, the West Usambara and the East Usambara. The East Usambara is closer to the coast, receives more rainfall, and is significantly smaller than West Usambara.
The Usambaras are fairly unique in that, being in East Africa, their unspoiled regions are covered in tropical forest, which today remains mainly in the West of the continent. The mountain range was formed nearly two billion years ago.
Their cars are very comfortable and their guides all speak fluent English. Our guide Erastus brought us to beautiful places and knew exactly what we wanted to do and see!
If you wish to get the safari of your dreams, I would recommend that you use this company to make your dreams come true! We had such a great time in Tanzania and I'm pretty sure Enosa Expeditions had a lot to do with that. They took care of every single detail of the entire trip, making the whole experience remarkable”
Day 1: Airport to Lushoto
Day 2: Lushoto-Magamba forest Malindi village
Day 3: Malindi village-Rangwi village
Day 4: Rangwi-Mtae village
Day 5: Departure
- Transfer from and to the airport
- Private guide
- All entry fees
- Mineral water (3 liters per day)
- Meals during the climb
- Visa fees
- Optional activities
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.