- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This 4 day / 3 night Tanzanian safari explores the world renowned north east corner of Tanzania. This area boasts the Serengeti Game Reserve, Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara. Although a short safari itinerary, it does cover some good distance offers very contrasting areas. The safari departs from and returns to Moshi.
Before the tour start our professional tour guides will meet you at the hotel and briefing you about the tour.
For Mount Kilimanjaro I used Lemosho route, am not aware about other route but the tour company which organised our tour suggested this route because they had a group which was going by that day. After Mount Kilimanjaro I did two days safari in Manyara and Serengeti. Enosa Expeditions is a company which organised my tour and they did everything for me including booking for hotel and accommodation was very nice, they had good tour guides. I would like to compliment them because they are so professionals.
I like to advice other guys not to be scared to do Mount Kilimanjaro trekking because is not difficult as other people think. The most important thing is to get good tour company”
Day 1: Lake Manyara National Park (Moshi to Lake Manyara)
Day 2: Serengeti National Park (Mto wa mbu to Serengeti)
Day 3: Ngorongoro crater (Serengeti to Ngorongoro)
Day 4: Ngorongoro crater (Ngorongoro crater to Moshi)
- Transportation ( Four wheel drive car)
- Professional, English-speaking guide and Cooker
- Meals according to the itinerary
- Mineral water (3 litres per person per day)
- Overnight stays in tents
- Camping equipment (tents, sleeping mats, camping furniture etc.)
- All national park fees
- Flight ticket
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Save +US$ 63 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.