- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Lake Manyara National Park
- Some of Africa's best National Parks
This unforgettable African safari tour will take you to the Ngorongoro Crater, featuring one of the highest concentrations of game in Africa. Here you will witness an amazing spectacle of African wildlife – inside a self-contained world teeming with animals.
We will also visit Lake Manyara National Park, one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a shallow but huge soda lake, at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment.
Finally, your African safari tour will also take you to the Tarangire National Park, which features some of the greatest concentration of game in Tanzania – second only to the Ngorongoro Crater – but less crowded and unspoiled – possessing a wild beauty. The size of the selected Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara and Tarangire National Parks, make them a perfect choice for our shorter safaris.
I climb Mount Kilimanjaro through Lemosho route for 7 days and my guide "Benson" made everything to reach the Summit of Mount Kilimanjaro!
I've travelled alone, but Enosa includes me in a very friendly group.
Enosa Expeditions fulfilled all deal details and at the end offered me two T-shirts and some fridge magnets.
Last meal at hotel was offered by Mr. Noel.
Comparing with others companies, the price was very reasonable.
I want to thank Mr. Noel by serious and professional way they deal with your customers.”
On day two we went to the Ngorongoro crater. The view from the top is very scenic, and the crater itself is filled with a lot of different animals. We spotted a black rhino, a pack of hyenas chasing an ostrich and countless lions.”
Day 1: Lake Manyara National Park (Moshi to Lake Manyara)
Day 2: Ngorongoro crater (Mto wa Mbu to Ngorongoro crater)
Day 3: Tarangire National park (Ngorongoro crater to Tarangire
- Transportation ( Four wheel drive car)
- Professional, english-speaking guide and cook
- Meals according to the itinerary
- Mineral water (3 litres per person per day)
- Overnight stays in tents/lodge
- All national park fees
- Flight ticket
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 43+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.