- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This is a suggested or sample Tanzanian safari itinerary – it can be adapted to suite your own personal needs and preferences, as well as to any seasonal changes or to migratory animal movements. As with all our safaris, tours and trekking packages, we offer you a wide variety of accommodation options – directly impacting on the total safari costs – in order to offer you the widest possible tour budget options. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our tours consultants directly, should you require any further assistance or more detailed information, regarding any of our african safaris or packages.
On day two we went to the Ngorongoro crater. The view from the top is very scenic, and the crater itself is filled with a lot of different animals. We spotted a black rhino, a pack of hyenas chasing an ostrich and countless lions.”
Day 1: Tarangire National park (Moshi to Tarangire)
Day 2: Ngorongoro crater (Tarangire to Ngorongoro)
- Transportation ( Four wheel drive car)
- Professional, english-speaking guide and cook
- Meals according to the itinerary
- Mineral water (3 litres per person per day)
- Overnight stays in tents/lodge
- Camping equipment (tents, sleeping mats, camping furniture etc.)
- All national park fees
- Flight ticket
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.