- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This unforgettable African safari tour will take you to the Ngorongoro Crater, featuring one of the highest concentrations of game in Africa. Here you will witness an amazing spectacle of African wildlife – inside a self-contained world teeming with animals. Your tour will also take you to the Lake Manyara National Park, one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a shallow but huge soda lake, at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment.
Please refer to the itinerary tab for day to day itenerary.
Day 1: Lake Manyara National Park (Moshi to Lake Manyara)
Day 2: Ngorongoro crater (Mto wa Mbu –to-Ngorongoro crater)
- Transportation ( Four wheel drive car)
- Professional, english-speaking guide and a cook
- Meals according to the itinerary
- Mineral water (3 litres per person per day)
- Overnight stays in tents/lodge
- Camping equipment (tents, sleeping mats, camping furniture etc.)
- All national park fees
- Flight ticket
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Save US$ 35+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.