- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- One Day's full safari in the beautiful Lake Manyara
- Lake Manyara's tree climbing lions and dense population of African Elephants
We will travel through the agricultural and fresh produce market town of Mto Wa Mbu, which is situated next to the entrance of the Lake Manyara National Park. The town is a souvenir hunters paradise, harbouring thousands of souvenir salesmen – ready to sell at your slightest invitation.
The Lake Manyara National Park is one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located African wildlife areas, consisting of a massive but shallow soda lake (covering two-thirds of the park) at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment.
Lake Manyara's varied habitat attracts a wide variety of animals, including one of Africa’s most densely populated herds of African elephants. Other wildlife attractions are Lake Manyara’s famous tree-climbing lions, as well as large flocks of flamingos, attracted by the algae in the lake.
On this full day tour we will enjoy a picnic lunch inside the park and do two exciting morning and afternoon game drives, in search of the tree-climbing lions. In the later afternoon we depart for Arusha from Lake Manyara where we will end our safari adventure.
It is recommended that the group should tip the tour guide around $20 for the day. You will be taken to your hotel, which also marks the end of our our services. We promise you a great safari day in Lake Manyara.
- Transport and game drives in a safari vehicle
- Professional-English speaking guide
- Walking safari accompanied by a National Park Ranger
- Lunch and mineral water
- All national park fees
- Optional activities
- Alcohol and soft drinks
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical Information> Total travel time is 4.5 hours, covering 260 km