- Visit Serengeti National Park, Tarangire National Park and Ngorongoro Crater
- High possibility of spotting all the Big 5: Lion, Rhino, Elephant, Buffalo and Leopard
- See varied bird life and tree-climbing lions in Lake Manyara National Park
Most of the camping safaris are conducted with the walk-in two-man dome tents. These tents are specifically designed with the African bush in mind. Each tent is large, spacious and well ventilated. It is expected that you will bring your own sleeping bag. However, on several of the safaris a sleeping bag will be provided (or one will be available for rent).
Please see the itinerary tab for details of the day-by-day activities on this wonderful safari in Tanzania.
Morning after breakfast, we depart Moshi to Tarangire National Park with picnic lunch boxes.
Full day game viewing in Tarangire National Park. This park is often referred to as the "Home of Elephants" and you have a great chance to spot elephants in large groups gathering around the Tarangire River. Other animals to be spotted include Leopards, Lions, Giraffes and even tree-climbing Pythons!
Dinner and overnight stay at Panorama camp
Early morning at 6:00am after breakfast we drive to Serengeti National Park with lunch boxes.
Serengeti National Park is famous park in Tanzania , known worldwide for its endless plains, wildebeest-migration, herds of lions and other predators like hyenas, cheetahs and leopards. Crocodiles can be found in the Grumeti River, as well as hippos, giraffes, antelopes, and gazelles.
Dinner and overnight in the heart of Serengeti - Seronera Campsite.
A cup of coffee and sunrise game viewing in western Serengeti.
Back to the camp for the hot lunch and proceed with game viewing en route to Ngorongoro Crater via Olduvai Gorge.
Dinner and Overnight stay on top of the crater rim, overlooking the crater floor in Simba Camp.
An early breakfast at 6:00 am and descend 610m down to the crater floor with picnic lunch boxes.
Full day crater tour for 6hrs. There is a very high possibility of spotting all the Big 5: Lion, Rhino, Elephant, Buffalo and Leopard. Lunch will take place at the picnic site at the crater floor. In the afternoon, ascend the crater for lunch.
Dinner and overnight stay at Panorama Camp.
Morning after breakfast, drive in to Lake Manyara National Park.
Full day game viewing. Lake Manyara National Park is famous for its green scenery, varied bird life, tree-climbing lions, and hippos.
Drive back to hotel in Moshi.
- Transport on a 4WD with pop-up roof
- All necessary camping equipment
- 2 nights of accommodation at a hotel in Moshi
- Meals: 3 times a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Entry/Park/Conservation fees
- Airport transfer pick up and drop off
- Mineral water everyday during safari
- All things of personal nature
- Tips for driver guide and in hotel
- Visas and airport taxes
- International air flight ticket & departure taxes
- Laundry services