- duration 22 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take a guided walking tour of Moscow
- Travel Russia on the TransSiberian Railway
- Visit the world's deepest lake, Lake Baikal
Experience the incredible Trans-Siberian Railway on this exciting and scenic 22 day trip that crosses from Moscow to Beijing. Explore Moscow and other beautiful Russian towns on foot during stops along your journey. You'll also visit Lake Baikal, the world's deepest lake. Enjoy free days, walking tours, and stunning views during this iconic experience.
Day 1: Moscow, Russia
Day 2: Moscow, Russia
Day 3: Kazan, Russia
Day 4: Kazan, Russia
Day 5: Ekaterinburg, Russia
Day 6: Ekaterinburg, Russia
Day 7: Ekaterinburg, Russia
Day 8: Trans-Siberian Train, Russia
Day 9: Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Day 10: Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Day 11: Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Day 12: Irkutsk, Russia
Day 13: Lake Baikal, Russia
Day 14: Irkutsk, Russia
Day 15: Irkutsk, Russia
Day 16: Ivolginski Datsun, Russia
Day 17: Ulan-Ude, Russia
Day 18: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Day 19: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Day 20: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Day 21: Beijing, China
Day 22: Beijing, China
- 21N in mixed accommodation
- 1N Moscow
- 7N train overnight
- 1N Kazan
- 2N Ekaterinburg
- 1N Krasnoyarsk
- 1N countryside dacha
- 2N Listvyanka
- 1N Irkutsk
- 2N Ulan-Ude
- 1N Terelj National Park
- 1N Ulaanbaatar
- 1N Beijing
- 10 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- 1 Dinner(s)
- Transport as per itinerary
- Trans-Siberian train
- Private transfers
- Train journey and experiences
- Trans-Siberian train ride from Moscow to Beijing
- Moscow guided city walking tour
- Romanov Monastery tour and secret grave site
- Krasnoyarsk guided city walking tour
- Ivolginski Datsan and Old Believers
- Terelj National Park Open Steppe tour
- English-speaking guide during some activities
- Russian Visa
- A Single Supplement applies for an odd guest in a group greater than four people, or guests travelling together who prefer to have a single room.
- Tips for guides
- Other meals and drinks
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 333 today.
- Save US$ 221+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Trans-Siberian Train Budget Adventure 22D/21N (from Moscow) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 1897 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 12 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Trans-Siberian Train Budget Adventure 22D/21N (from Moscow) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Trans-Siberian Train Budget Adventure 22D/21N (from Moscow) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please allow yourself plenty of time to apply for and secure a Russian visa. We will obtain the necessary visa invitation documents, and in most cases email the scanned copies to you to allow you to make the application.