- duration 14 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Travel from Moscow to Beijing on the TransSiberian Railroad
- Immerse yourself in the culture at a traditional Mongolian Ger camp
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Russian capital and its historical sites
- See the stunning nature of the Mongolian steppe and Lake Baikal
See the vast grasslands of Mongolia, the breathtaking shores of Lake Baikal, the pristine Siberian countryside, the historical treasures of Moscow and more in this epic Trans-Siberian Railroad adventure.
If doing camping, sleeping bags and matts are provided though this isn't communicated anywhere.
The trek itself is amazing. Hiking Poles are recommended
Views are incredible and worth the hard work.”
Day 1: Moscow, Russia
Day 2: Moscow, Russia
Day 3: Siberia, Russia
Day 4: Siberia, Russia
Day 5: Siberia, Russia
Day 6: Irkutsk, Russia
Day 7: Listvyanka, Russia
Day 8: Irkutsk, Russia
Day 9: Irkutsk, Russia
Day 10: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Day 11: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Day 12: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Day 13: Beijing, China
Day 14: Beijing, China
- 13N in hotels, hostels, overnight trains, guesthouses and camp
- 1N Moscow
- 6N train overnight
- 2N Listvyanka
- 1N Irkutsk
- 1N Terelj National Park
- 1N Ulaanbaatar
- 1N Beijing
- 5 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Lunch(es)
- 1 Dinner(s)
- Train journey and experiences
- Trans-Siberian Train Journey from Moscow to Beijing
- Moscow City Tour
- Lake Baikal Visit
- Mongolian Ger Camp Experience
- Terelej National Park Visit
- Chinggis Khan monument
- -Transport: 2
- Transport as per itinerary
- Train tickets in second-class
- Most transfers
- English speaking guide
- Russia visa invitation
- Visas fees
- Optional upgrade to First Class or Private Cabins on all trains
- Single Supplement applies for an odd guest in a group greater than four people, or guests travelling together who prefer to have a single room
- Other meals/drinks
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 188 today.
- Save US$ 125+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Trans-Siberian Train Budget Adventure 14D/13N (from Moscow) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 1074 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 09 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Trans-Siberian Train Budget Adventure 14D/13N (from Moscow) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Trans-Siberian Train Budget Adventure 14D/13N (from Moscow) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
With restricted days of travel onward from Irkutsk and Ulaanbaatar, the length your stay in Mongolia may vary from 2 to 5 nights depending on departure date and season. For more details, contact us with your planned travel dates.
Please note that the application for a Russian visa can be complex, and it's very important to allow plenty of time for the process. An invitation for the visa will be provided to you via email.
A Single Supplement applies for an odd guest in a group greater than four people, or guests travelling together who prefer to have a single room.