- City sightseeing
- National parks
- Train tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Journey by train across the steppe.
- Dine on Lake Baikal's fish.
- Admire the landmarks of the Red Square.
- Spend the night in a traditional Mongolian ger.
Incredible doesn't begin to describe this railway journey from Russia to China. Beginning in Moscow, your trip on the legendary Trans-Siberian Railway will take you across the steppe to experience secluded Mongolia's colourful culture. Disembark and spend a night in a ger before continuing on to the palaces of Beijing. An experienced CEO will lead the way and take care of the details so you’re free to enjoy one of the world's greatest train rides. Whether on board or off, this will be 16 days to remember for the rest of your life.
Day 1: Moscow
Day 2: Moscow
Day 3: Moscow
Day 4: Trans-Siberian Railway
Day 5: Trans-Siberian Railway
Day 6: Trans-Siberian Railway
Day 7: Irkutsk/Listvyanka
Day 8: Listvyanka
Day 9: Listvyanka/Ulaanbaatar
Day 10: Ulaanbaatar
Day 11: Ulaanbaatar/Gorkhi Terelj National Park
Day 12: Gorkhi Terelj National Park/Ulaanbaatar
Day 13: Ulaanbaatar/Beijing
Day 14: Beijing
Day 15: Beijing
Day 16: Beijing
- Simple guesthouses/hotels (8 nts), sleeper trains (6 nts), Mongolian ger (1 nt).
4 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD400-520 for meals not included.
- Train, private bus, taxi, metro, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Traditional Ger Stay, Gorkhi Terelj National Park
- Trans-Siberian Railway
- Trans-Mongolian Railway
- Irkutsk city tour
- Great Wall entrance (Beijing)
- Local meal suggestions and language and border-crossing support throughout
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Moscow and from Beijing are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Trans-Mongolian Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 105+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Trans-Mongolian Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Trans-Mongolian Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Trans-Mongolian Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : RailGet closer to the big cities, isolated communities, and stunning landscapes of the world's greatest destinations via train-based adventures on iconic rail routes.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.