- Explore two biggest and best-known Russian cities and learn as much as possible about them
- Have a comfortable and fast city trip from one destination to another
- We will meet you upon your arrival to Russia and escort you by car before your departure!
You are welcome to make corrections in the tour program and add extra evening activities (e.g. a ballet, opera performance, folk show, classical music concert).
Please do not forget to provide us with your arrival and departure details to adjust your tour schedule. Your private driver will meet you at the airport/railway station and take you to your hotel at the beginning of the tour.
Please note that the program might have corrections depending on week days when you are having the tour. Refer to the itinerary for more details on day-by-day activities.
Approximately at 10 am you will start the city overview tour along the Whitestone Russian capital and learn the basic facts and history concerning this sumptuous city.
Catch a glimpse of the best-known city squares which comprise architectural monuments and attract visitors with their exciting history. You will also see modern and ancient Moscow streets, including the legendary Boulevard Ring which boasts with the variety of 18-19th century aristocratic manors.
You will have an opportunity to take many photo stops on your way and grasp the most scenic city highlights, e.g. the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour.
Your visit to Izmailovo Craft and Flee Market – the number one souvenir paradise and outdoor market in Moscow – will complete your intensive tour day.
Have a nice stroll along the historical center, listen to your guide’s narration concerning buildings and constructions on your way, all of which boast with a rich story and famous names.
St Basil’s Cathedral guided tour
Kremlin Grounds and the cathedrals guided tour
The Armoury Museum guided tour
A walking tour along the Red Square and Alexander’s Garden
Moscow Subway tour
Have a rest in the morning, as you are going to have a drive to the railway station in the afternoon to catch a fast train to Saint Petersburg. Make yourself comfortable during your ride, enjoy a picturesque view and anticipate a breathtaking adventurous tour!
At the airport your private driver will meet you and take you to your hotel.
Your guide will meet you at your centrally located hotel and lead you to the Palace Square. The major city highlight – the Hermitage museum – will strike you with its variety of art selections and Impressionist collection.
Enjoy your meal at a local café or a restaurant before proceeding further.
Your driver will take you to observe the city from a comfortable vehicle – make photo stops and enjoy a wonderful city view. You are going to see Peter and Paul Fortress, Church on the Spilled Blood, St Isaac’s Cathedral.
At the end of the day you will return back to the hotel.
Around 9 am get ready for a drive to the city suburbs to see the Catherine Palace and Peterhof Imperial Residence.
Upon arrival to Tsarskoye Selo/Pushkin you are going to attend the Catherine Palace interiors and contemplate the presumed 8th wonder of the world – Amber Room.
After that enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant (Podvorye Restaurant is a venue recommended by us).
Depart to Peterhof and have a walk along the magnificent Royal gardens which consist of a great number of fountains and palaces. The residence is considered to be the Russian Versailles and rivals in its splendor and beauty with it.
The Grand Palace of Peterhof is the next highlight you are going to visit. Compare it with the Winter Palace or Catherine Palace and learn how different tastes of Peter the Great and Elizabeth I were!
Your departure transfer from St Petersburg will be arranged on any day for your convenience.
- 2 days of professional guide service in each city
- 1 day of a/c vehicle with driver in Moscow ( 8 hrs)
- 1,5 days of a/c vehicle with driver in St.Petersburg (12 hrs)
- Arrival & departure transfers in both cities
- Subway tickets
- Museum entrance fees in Moscow & St.Petersburg as per program
- One-way Sapsan Train ticket (Coach Class, can be upgraded to Business Class)
- Visa Support (if required)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
• For children 2-6 there is a flat fee of 75 USD per child. Children under 2 are FREE if they do not occupy a seat on the train. Please inform your tour provider if you have any children in your party.
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
• A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
• Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
• You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler