- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Compare Russia’s exciting capitals during this brief tour for a unique insight into Russian culture. Explore Lenin’s mausoleum, then wander the Kremlin’s red brick towers and gaze over the city’s iconic onion domes, including the flamboyant St Basil’s Cathedral on Red Square. By contrast, St Petersburg offers a ‘window to the west’, with a Venetian-style canal network, neo-classical architectural style and European-influenced sophistication.
Day 1: Arrive Moscow
Day 2: Moscow & Kremlin Tour
Day 3: Moscow & Overnight train to Veliky Novgorod
Day 4: Veliky Novgorod
Day 5: St Petersburg
Day 6: St Petersburg
Day 7: Depart St Petersburg
- 5 night(s) in hotels, 1 night(s) on overnight sleeper trains
- 6 Breakfast(s)
- Private Vehicle, Taxi, Overnight Train, Foot, Metro, Public Bus
- Moscow Kremlin guided tour
- Guided tour of St Sophia's Cathedral
- Entry & Guided tour of the Hermitage Museum
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 22+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Russian Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 07 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Russian Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Russian Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.