- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Moscow See the city's main sights including the Red Square and Saint Basil's Cathedral
- Kremlin Visit the historic fortified complex at the heart of Moscow
- The Golden Ring Discover the fascinating Trinity Monastery of Saint Sergius, Zagorsk and Suzdal, one of Russia's oldest towns
- St. Petersburg Explore this fascinating city and visit the world famous Hermitage Museum
This trip is designed to be an introduction to Moscow and St. Petersburg, but also to experience the Golden Ring. Away from the bustling cities, there is rolling countryside and examples of classic Russian architecture including some of its most beautiful churches and oldest towns.
Moscow - See the city's main sights including the Red Square, Kremlin and Saint Basil's Cathedral
Golden Ring - Explore the fascinating Trinity Monastery of Saint Sergius, Sergiev Posad, Vladimir, Suzdal and more
St. Petersburg - Discover the attractive architecture, peaceful canals and the world famous Hermitage Museum
Day 1 : Join trip in Moscow
Day 2 : Orientation tour of Moscow including the Red Square
Day 3 : Excursion to the Kremlin with the chance to visit the Armoury
Day 4 : See St. Sergius Trinity Monastery and Vladimir; arrive in Dvoriki
Day 5 : Visit the historic town of Suzdal en route to Rostov Veliky
Day 6 : Tour of Yaroslav; overnight train to St. Petersburg
Day 7 : Orientation tour of St. Petersburg
Day 8 : Visit to the Winter Palace and Hermitage Museum
Day 9 : Excursion to the Peterhof Palace and Gardens
Day 10 : Trip ends in St. Petersburg
- 8 Breakfast
- 8 nights comfortable hotel
- 1 night simple overnight train
- Bus, Boat, Train
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Moscow and from Saint Petersburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Russia's Golden Ring tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 105 today.
- Save US$ 70+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Russia's Golden Ring tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 28 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Russia's Golden Ring tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Russia's Golden Ring tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.