- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 7+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enter into the Kremlin, home to tsars and emperors, commissars and patriarchs
- Marvel at one of the world’s greatest collections of art at the Hermitage Museum
- Walk the streets of Suzdal and feel the ancient rhythms of life in this timeless landscape
- Follow the footsteps of the tsars in Tsarskoye Selo
Join us on this 10-day, guided tour of Russia and cover both these cities as well as the Golden Ring, a cluster of ancient towns and cities. Start with a city tour of Moscow and see some of the city's most important highlights before heading for Vladimir and Suzdal, two of the cities that are part of the Golden Ring.
Reach Saint Petersburg on the sixth day of the tour and enjoy a river cruise in the city built on 42 islands. Discover some of the greatest works of art in the Hermitage and admire the opulence of the Catherine Palace. Learn more about the man behind the Kirov Ballet during a visit to the Kirov’s Flat Museum.
We will drive you to the airport in Saint Petersburg after the tour is over. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Moscow arrival
Day 2: Moscow city tour: Red Square and the Kremlin
Day 3: Medieval Moscow metro tour
Day 4: Moscow - Vladimir - Suzdal
Day 5: Explore Suzdal & back to Moscow
Day 6: Saint Petersburg city tour & river cruise
Day 7: Tsarskoye Selo - Peterhof
Day 8: The Hermitage & Kirov’s Flat Museum
Day 9: Saint Petersburg (free day)
Day 10: Saint Petersburg departure
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Pickup and drop-off transfers. Local train tickets (Moscow - Vladimir - Moscow & Moscow - St Petersburg). Other transport provided by modern, air-conditioned car
- Local guides during the tours mentioned on the itinerary available in English, French, German & Italian languages
- Breakfasts only. One bottle of water per person per day
- Entrance fees to all museums and sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Visa support documents
- International flights
- Travel and medical insurance
- All meals excluding breakfast
- Expenses incurred due to flight delays/cancellations
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Gratuities to guides, drivers, restaurant and hotel staff
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Save US$ 77+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
50% tour deposit. Free cancellation up to 120 days prior departure, but the 50% tour deposit is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 120 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 50% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 130 days prior departure. For any bookings within 130 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.