- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Led by a local guide
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel and head toward the Kremlin. The tour will start at Kutafia tower and will continue under Trinity Tower after which you will officially enter The Kremlin.
The tour guide will take you past the State Kremlin Palace, a Soviet style building initiated by Nikita Khrushchev. The tour will continue to Ivan square past two marvels of truly Russian magnitude – Tsar Cannon and Tsar Bell. The culmination of your walk through the Kremlin will be the arrival at Cathedral Square a place that can be considered the cradle of Russian tsars and the Russian empire.The churches located on the Cathedral square are some of the most notable relics of the Russian orthodox religion and Russian heritage as a whole.
After exploring the Kremlin your guide will take you to Red Square, past the mausoleum all the way to St.Basil's Cathedral. A true landmark of Russia and Moscow and a place where every visitor should take a photo. From Red Square you will continue to GUM: arguably the most beautiful and well-known Russian mall built at the end of the 19th century. After visiting GUM you will stroll down to the Bolshoi Theatre a landmark that you must see before leaving Moscow.
Afterwards, your guide will take you to Lybyanka Square where you will see the headquarters of the former KGB and hear the legends and stories of the Soviet regime. You will continue on to Myasnitskaya street all the way to Chistye Prudy - a popular place among moscovites to take a stroll. Afterwards, the guide will be happy to recommend and take you to a restaurant or a souvenir shop where you will be able to buy some memorable souvenirs from your trip.
- Private tour
- English-speaking local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees: Moscow Kremlin
- Russian Dinner
- Food and Drinks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationDress comfortably. Make sure to check the weather forecast before leaving your place of stay.