- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Guided tour of Moscow's Kremlin and ArmouryDiscover Novgorod, the birthplace of RussiaVisit the famous Amber Room at Catherine Palace in PushkinEnjoy St Petersburg's sites including the Hermitage Museum & Faberge Museum
This trip reveals the best of Russia’s three most fascinating cities and includes entrance fees to the key monuments and museums. Free time is also essential to absorb the atmosphere and make the most of other optional visits, such as the Russian State Historical Museum in Moscow, or a hydrofoil ride out to the stunning Peterhof Palace in St Petersburg. An overnight train to Novgorod, the birthplace of Russia, adds to the sense of adventure in this busy but rewarding itinerary.
Day 1: Start Moscow.
Day 2: Morning orientation tour including Red Square and Lenin’s Tomb. Free
afternoon to explore St Basil's Cathedral or one of the many galleries.
Day 3: Guided tour of the Kremlin grounds and Armoury Museum. Free afternoon for
shopping or sightseeing. Overnight sleeper train to Novgorod.
Day 4: Morning walking tour including visits to Novgorod Kremlin, St Sofia's
Cathedral and Yaroslav's Court; optional afternoon to visit to the Museum of
Day 5: Transfer to Pushkin; visit Catherine Palace including the Amber Room. Free
Day 6: Early departure to St Petersburg to explore the historic city centre; free
afternoon. Evening visit to the new Fabergé Museum.
Day 7: Morning tour of the Hermitage. Free afternoon to see more of the sites of St
Petersburg. Art lovers can choose to stay in the Hermitage.
Day 8: End St Petersburg.
- 6 nights at comfortable 3 star hotels and 1 night sleeper train,All accommodation including sleeper train
- 7 breakfasts
- Travel by minibus, train and metro
- Transfers for group flights
- Group normally 5‐16, plus leader.
- Min age 16 yrs
- Letter of invitation (required for visa)
- Any international flights to Moscow and from Saint Petersburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Moscow to St Petersburg tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Moscow to St Petersburg tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Moscow to St Petersburg tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Moscow to St Petersburg tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.