- duration 20 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Enjoy the popular highlights and hidden gems as you journey from Moscow to Prague on this epic group tour through Eastern Europe. Explore fascinating capital cities, witness the sheer size and scale of Auschwitz, taste some of Prague's delicious beers and travel through beautiful country landscapes. If history is your thing, this tour will not disappoint.
Day 1: Arrive Moscow
Day 2: Moscow & Kremlin Tour
Day 3: Moscow & Overnight train to Veliky Novgorod
Day 4: Veliky Novgorod
Day 5: St Petersburg
Day 6: St Petersburg
Day 7: Tallinn
Day 8: Tallinn
Day 9: Riga
Day 10: Riga
Day 11: Vilnius
Day 12: Vilnius
Day 13: Warsaw
Day 14: Warsaw
Day 15: Kraków
Day 16: Kraków
Day 17: Wroclaw
Day 18: Prague
Day 19: Prague
Day 20: Depart Prague
- 18 night(s) in hotels, 1 night(s) on overnight sleeper trains
- 19 Breakfast(s)
- Overnight Train, Private Vehicle, Public Bus, Metro, Tram, Taxi, Foot, Train
- Moscow Kremlin guided tour
- Guided tour of St Sophia's Cathedral
- Entry & Guided tour of the Hermitage Museum
- Guided tour of Trakai Castle
- Guided Tour of Auschwitz Concentration Camp
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 50 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Moscow to Prague tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 26 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Moscow to Prague tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Moscow to Prague tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.